1

"Bye kid"

"Bye dad"

"You'll be back as soon as possible don't worry"

"I know mum goodbye"

Kiara Petrova Parker. The witch/vampire/queen of hell. Katherine and Kai were proud of their daughter. She was just about to leave for Hogwarts, as her parents had a dangerous job to do. Kiara disappeared within a second due to her vampire speed. Her parents faced each other and slowly their faces formed into evil smiles.

"Let's go kill some Gemini witches"

The Gemini coven was resurrected from the dead. It was Kai and Katherine's job to get rid of them once and for all. Kai was still a powerful witch and Katherine was human when she was sent to hell, but after she and Kai resurrected themselves, she regained all her vampire abilities again. Kai had the ability to allow himself the power of immortality, so their whole family would live forever. The two of them walked back into their huge mansion.

"This must be Hogwarts. Fanfuckingtastic."

She walked in with all the first years. She'd be joining the fifth years. After all the students had been sorted it was Kiara's turn.

"Students. This year we have a new student. She is not a wizard. She is a witch/vampire and she's"

"I'm what? Go on?"

"The uh the Queen of Hell"

Many people in the room looked terrified. She stepped up to the hat.

"Oh don't look so scared. I don't bite"

Her eyes turned red and her fangs came out

"Unless I'm hungry of course"

She snickered and sat down. Before it was even placed on her head, it yelled

"SLYTHERIN!"

She immediately ended up at the Slytherin table.

"Bloody hell how do you move that fast?"

The voice came from a blonde haired boy.

"Vampspeed"

Everyone was listening to her. Someone whispered

"Freak"

She immediately appeared next to him at the Hufflepuff table. She swiped her hand up, causing him to fly out of his seat.

"I'm not a freak. I hear everything. I have vampire hearing. Don't even try saying that shit"

She got back into her seat. Dumbledore finished his speech. Everyone got into their common rooms. Kiara was sat on her phone.

"What is that?"

It was the same blonde haired boy from.

"Something you can't afford"

He scoffed

"I'm pretty rich darling"