6

In the morning, Kiara got up first. She got a feeling that something bad would happen today. It was a day off, so she changed into black pants, a black crop top, black leather jacket, and 6 inch heels. She tied her hair into a high ponytail. And as she made her way out of the bathroom, she saw that Draco was awake.

"How the hell did I get so lucky. You look hot"

"I know. I need to go now though. Something is about to go down today and I need to be ready."

"You can't go looking like that! All the guys are going to obsess over you how am I gonna fight them all off"

She chuckled and lit her hand on fire

"I'll burn them if they try"

Draco got up and kissed her.

"Fine. I'll get ready too"

Draco came out with black ripped jeans and a black shirt with a leather jacket. Kiara stared at him as he walked out.

"Like what you see?"

"Very much"

They walked out into the hallway. All the guys were staring at Kiara as they walked. Without looking she lit her her hand on fire and threw a ball of it at the wall. Draco then stopped and said

"I'll kill you all if you don't stop staring"

He kissed Kiara right in the middle of the hallway. They got some people saying "aww" or "that's adorable" then Kiara heard someone whisper "how did Malfoy ever manage to get her"

Kiara turned towards they guy and said

"Don't be mean. Because then I'll have to be mean back. And I can do it way better than you"

She winked and moved to the side of the hallway with Draco.

"Something is about to happen"

Immediately after she said that, there was a loud noise from the dining hall. Many rushed over to see what it was. The dark lord was stood there.

"Oh great."

She was still sat on the bench.

"Listen dude, you're being real annoying"

"How dare you!"

He tried to use his wand. She flicked it out of his hand. She walked up to him and snapped his neck.

"Well that's sorted"

Draco kissed her and she moved everyone out of the way as they walked off. Harry came up behind them

"You just killed the dark lord! You are officially the saviour of our school"

"No. Not until my grandfather arrives. When I kill him I'll be the saviour of your damn school"

"Right. Well we're still grateful"

"Cool"

"Ugh. You are impossible!"

"With you. You're annoying as hell"

Harry looked angry and walked off. Draco and Kiara walked outside. They began kissing when Katherine and Kai appeared.

"Aren't you two just adorable"

Katherine chuckled as Kiara and Draco immediately pulled apart

"Mum! Dad!"

She hugged her parents.

"What brings you here?"

"Something about your dad getting a bad feeling about something"

"Ah yeah I sorted that out. But I'm still getting a bad feeling"

"So am I. That's why we're here."

"What exactly was the problem first?"

"Some guy called the dark lord or whatever. Snapped his neck and was done with it"

Kai high fived his daughter

"Making me so proud"

"Anyways. We'll be around. Don't let us interrupt whatever you two are doing"

The two of them flushed red

"No need to be embarrassed. I've had plenty fun in my time"

"I didn't. I was stuck in a prison world for a long time. But I'm making up for it now."

"Well we'll be going. See you around kiddo"

The two laughed.

"What would you like to do now love?"

They both smirked. Kiara rushed them up into Draco's room and locked the door.

Kiara killed Voldemort! But somethings about to go down. Hope you guys enjoyed!