5

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

The two of them walked into class the next day and sat next to each other. Kiara was checking her phone when Snape walked in.

"Sorry class can't find the right textbook"

Kiara swiped her finger and smacked Snape in the face with the textbook.

"That one"

"Uh yes. Thank you. Even though you accidentally hit my face with it"

"Oh it wasn't an accident"

A few people started to laugh.

"Silence! Let us begin"

The class began. Kiara could hear Pansy whispering behind her.

"I'm gonna throw this at her ha"

Pansy tried throwing her book at Kiara. Before it hit her she moved her hand causing it to stop. Without turning around, she moved the book up to Pansy's face and hit her with it multiple times.

"Ouch professor she's hurting me!"

"Stop interrupting Miss Parkinson"

"Draco aren't you going to stop her?!"

"Why the bloody hell would I do that?"

"Ugh!"

Pansy stormed out of the room. After the class was done, everyone was back in the hallway. Pansy came up behind Kiara and Draco.

"I was hoping that knife would go into you. It was never meant to hurt Draco"

"You did that?"

"Yes. But somehow you always survive"

"Bitch please. I'm Kiara Petrova Parker. I'm a survivor."

"Ugh. Well why would I hurt Draco. He's  like basically my boyfriend.

"Pansy! Shut the fuck up! Just shut up! I'm not your bloody boyfriend and I never will be!"

"You don't mean that"

"Oh my god bitch get it through your brain. MY boyfriend doesn't care about you"

"Your boyfriend?!"

"Yup"

She stared into Pansy's eyes and compelled her

"You can't speak for the rest of the day. Not until you wake up tomorrow morning"

Pansy went quiet. She could no longer say anything. The two laughed and kept walking. They bumped into Blaise. Draco possessively snaked his arm around Kiara's waist.

"Relax Draco I'm not gonna like kidnap her"

"I'm not taking any chances Zabini"

They talked until it was next class. Once they sat down the class began.

"Oh your tie's coming loose"

She faced Draco and fixed his tie. As she turned back to where she was supposed to be facing, she slowly moved her hand down his chest and onto his thigh. Then she moved her hand away. He moved his face to her ear

"Don't be a tease"

He kissed her neck and moved away. She moved her head toward him

"But it's so much fun"

She slid off her shoe and dragged her foot up his leg. She rubbed it slowly, causing his breath to slightly quicken. He moved her foot and kissed down her neck. She tried her hardest to hold in a moan. She grabbed his hand and in a second they were in his room.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to finally have you as mine"

Kiara smirked

"Well you have me now"

He smiled and kissed her again. She moved her hand causing the door to lock. The immediately moved to the bed. Kiara was on top of Draco. She pulled off his shirt and he pulled off hers. She slowly removed his pants as he slid off her skirt. He moved Kiara underneath him and unclipped her bra. She slid off his boxers as he slid off her underwear. He kissed down her entire body, causing her to moan loudly. He held her hands against the bed and thrust hard inside her. They both moaned as he moved quickly. They finished at the same time. Draco lay next to Kiara.

"Well that was way better than sitting in class"

Draco laughed.

"Agreed"

They both talked for a little while as they lay in bed. Finally, Kiara got up and changed into one of Draco's hoodies. Draco put on sweatpants.

"I think I'll just stay here tonight"

"Sure love. I mean obviously I'd rather sleep with you"

She chuckled. They had spent all day in bed and ended up finally moving at night. Draco cuddled Kiara and they fell asleep.

Awwww they are so cute! Hope you guys enjoyed!