Chapter IV: Fixing the Broken Fox

"A Creator?" Queen Elizabeth narrows her eyes at Formidable. "And you are perfectly sure of this?"

"Yes, your Grace. I saw him with my own eyes." Replies Formidable.

"Perhaps if you start explaining from the beginning then?" Requests Hood.

"Very well. I escorted the Shikikan to the rendezvous point where we were to meet the Admiral. But the Admiral did not come alone, there was another man with him. A man by the name of Douglas Lockheart."

Hood gasps softly, that name triggering a memory deep within her subconscious.

'See you around lass.' Says a masculine voice. 'Take care of yourself, you hear?'

"Lady Hood, are you alright?" Hood shakes her head, the memory fading away, the battlecruiser turning her head to smile at Belfast, "Yes, I am. Thank you, Belfast."

Queen Elizabeth snaps her fingers, "Head Maid."

Belfast moves to stand by the Queen's side.

"I want you to obtain any and all information you can on this Douglas Lockheart, and I want it brought before me in a timely manner," Elizbeth instructs the maid.

Belfast curtsies before leaving the room.

"Continue," Elizabeth tells Formidable.

"After returning to port, Admiral Collins and the Shikikan began conversing about the layout of the base, with the Admiral seeming very interested in where the Sakura ships were located while making no mention of the Ironblood."

"Strange, but it may be simply because he views the Sakura as more of a threat." Says Warspite.

"I then joined Mister Douglas at the end of the pier where he was gazing out at the Monarch. He asked me her name with me then asking him if he has had experience with warships before. I was then told by Admiral Collins that not only does Mister Douglas have previous experience with warships, he is the reason that Monarch even exists, adding that he has worked on multiple Royal Navy vessels. I came to report to your grace soon afterward." Says Formidable, finishing her account.

"That's it?" Asks Valiant incredulously. "That is all you have to report?!"

Warspite rolls her eyes. "I highly doubt one can learn all there is to know about a person on first meeting alone, Valiant."

"Regardless, we must know more." Says Queen Elizabeth. "Formidable. Hood. You two will gather the rest of the Royal Navy and bring them to the Throne Room. They should be informed of this as well."

"At once your Grace." The two warships say in unison, bowing their heads before leaving to fetch their fellow warships.

Twenty minutes later, the entirety of the Royal Navy was packed into the Throne Room.

"Thank you all for attending." The Queen says to the assembled ships, "though I am sure you have questions."

There were murmurs of agreement amongst the crowd.

"Let me enlighten you. A few hours ago, an Admiral from our own Royal Navy had arrived on this island, his intentions unknown." The Queen dismissively waves her hand. "However, we are more interested in the man who accompanied the Admiral. A man by the name of Douglas Lockheart. Belfast, if you would."

The Head Maid bows before opening a file folder with the Royal Navy symbol stamped on it. It read as follows.

Name

Douglas William Lockheart

Date of Birth

February 12th, 1902