Things Everyone Always Asks...

I've never kicked off a book with an author's note, but this has come up at the end of my other two longer short stories, so I wanted to write a quick note and answer the most frequently asked questions that I've gotten on My Best Friend's Dad is My Alpha and My Boyfriend's Billionaire Daddy. This will hopefully answer some of the questions that have been asked over there too.

If you don't have any questions feel free to skip ahead and start the book!

This book is already completed and I will be posting the chapters faithfully every Tuesday and Thursday evening (that's in the evening in the US on the east coast since that's where I am). At the moment it is one of my longer short stories and I am planning on keeping it at seven chapters. 

That doesn't mean that I might not write a Part 2 in the future. I do really love the characters in this book, although My Best Friend's Dad is My Alpha is another top contender. When I finish Little Red I'm going to be taking the top four favorites that have been suggested repeatedly here on Wattpad and then polling everyone on Patreon and using the answers to decide the inspiration for my next novel. 

I think that's everything. I definitely hear you all when I get comments asking for the short stories to be continued. And I can tell you that with almost all of them, when they are being written, they're my favorite story and I want to make each and every one into a novel at that moment! When I'm working on a short story it's usually sort of a test run for a novel and the longer ones are sometimes the ones that I feel like get closer to taking off! The biggest hurdle to that right now is hours in the day.

Now on to the book. I hope you enjoy it. I really had fun writing it. 

If you can't wait to read it, the entire thing is already up on Patreon as of tonight, with the clickable link in my bio. 

www.patreon.com/opheliashaw

f