Mark Me

Part Five of Seven

"More. Please. Clay." Instinctively she raised her hips, wrapping her legs around his waist. Nova found herself pressing against him as she whimpered with need.

"Fuck. Nova. You're sure." He reached down rubbing the head of his cock against her tight, slick cunt. She let out a frustrated moan and pressed harder against him, trying to push him in.

"Yes, Clay. Please. I need you." He let out a laugh, still surprised at how quickly the tables had turned. He could feel his wolf just beneath the surface, pushing forward, desperate for his mate, who had teased and challenged him beyond what the beast within him was capable of bearing. Leaning forward he brushed his nose against the crook of her neck, the place where soon, he knew he would mark her, breathing in her scent, the tip of his tongue darting out to taste the salty sweetness of the spot that he longed to sink his teeth into.

She arched her back beneath him as his tongue flicked across her skin and as slowly and gently as he could he lowered himself down, one arm wrapping around her waist, holding her steady beneath him as the head of his cock slowly spread her tight little pussy wide. He heard her take in a sharp breath, but she didn't cry out, instead pressing back harder against him. Her muscular legs were wrapped around his, and he felt them tighten, urging him deeper, even as he felt a tremor race through her body as she lay beneath him.

"Tell me if it's too much, Baby. I'm trying to go slow and let you get used to it, but even though your so, so wet, you're just so fucking tight around me." She didn't say a word, only pulling him closer and burying her face in his chest, her small, sharp nails leaving trails of pain down his back. That pain, along with the tight wetness of her core and the sexy little groans and whimpers she was making had him so close to the edge that he was half afraid he was going to blow his load before he even managed to sink balls deep inside of her.

"Clay," she pushed him back, ever so slightly, so that she could see his face, and he saw that her eyes were dark, her pupils dilated with lust. "Mark me and take me. All at once. Don't be so gentle. You're a wolf. I'm your mate. I don't need gentle. At least not this time. You just caught me. Now. Take me. Make me yours." He felt his wolf in his chest practically bursting with approval. Before he could even ask her again if she was sure she pressed one finger to his lips. "Yes. I'm sure. You don't need to ask me twice once I've told you something. I know my own mind."

"Fuck." he murmured the word to himself as he stared at her beneath him, taking in her beauty as he felt his canines lengthen. He was more than ready to mark her. She tilted her head back, a smile curving the corners of her lips as she arched her back, letting the arm that was around her waist pull her even more tightly against his chiseled chest.

"It will hurt for a moment and then it should feel much better." He realized that what he was saying applied to both of the things he was about to do to her. Taking a deep breath he bent, crushing his lips against hers before leaving a small trail of delicate kisses down her jaw to her neck. His kisses became more heated when he reached her neck, his touch turning from gentle to passionate as she pressed her body hard against his, his teeth nipping at her neck between kisses as he made his way down to the spot that he'd been fantasizing about marking since he met her.

He tasted the venom that would make this mark permanent and different from any other bite he'd leave on any other werewolf as he sank his teeth into the spot just above her collarbone. Nova didn't scream or pull away, instead she sighed, and he almost felt as if she'd relaxed in his arms, even before he pulled away from the bite and began to lick and kiss the spot, which was already healing rapidly.

The connection between them was immediate, the pleasure they each felt magnified by feeling what the other felt, and in that moment he remembered what she had asked him and plunged himself the rest of the way inside of her, pushing past the resistance her body offered and burying himself as far as he could inside the slick wetness of her core.