Wet

Part Six of Seven

"What was that?" he barely managed to say the words, breathless and frustrated as he ignored her hand, pushing himself to his feet.

"Well, you said you were teaching me about mating and marking. You've done that. You just finished explaining the basics of marking. The male does mark the female, the female does not mark the male. In your pack." He was certain now that he saw her roll her eyes as she turned and began walking back towards the camp with long even strides. "Oh and I believe I understand mating too? That's what we just did. Thank you." He had to stretch his legs to keep up with her, shaking his head in frustration at the explanation she had just given him.

"That isn't exactly how this all works, Nova. We definitely didn't finish-" his voice trailed off.

"Didn't we?" She didn't turn to face him as they walked side by side, but he could see her lips curving in a smile.

"Fuck it, Nova. Mark me."

"But it's not done by your pack?" Her tone was light but he heard the light tone and knew that she was mocking him beneath her laughter.

"Nova." He growled her name as they entered the darkness of the forest, his eyes taking a moment to adjust as she began to skip lightly in front of him, springing ahead a few steps, although clearly not trying this time to escape him. His cock, Hell, his entire body, ached for her now and she was treating this like it was some game.

He let her take the lead, walking slowly, his eyes adjusting to the darkness of the forest, his wolf surging beneath his skin. Still he was surprised when she turned, pressing her back against an old magnolia tree, her arms braced against its thick old branches. Its fragrant flowers had fallen a season ago, but she'd chosen it for its smooth trunk.

"What do you want?" he stopped in front of her and she tilted her head to one side as she stared up into his glowing eyes.

"I see your wolf is close." Most women, even in his own pack, would have trembled, but she took a step forward, lifting her hand to his cheek, and stepping towards him, so that it seemed natural when one of his arms wrapped around her waist, the other tangling in her hair and tugging lightly as he pulled her head back to stare into her eyes.

"Very close." His voice was caught between a murmur and a growl as he pressed against her, catching her between his muscular body and the smooth bark of the tree.

"You said we weren't finished?" her fingers fell from his cheek and she touched the mark on her own neck lightly, her eyes closing for a moment at the sparks that he knew it must be sending through every inch of flesh..

"Not even close, Princess."

"I think we might have been close." She protested as she felt him, hard already, prodding against her still slick entrance. Giving a little moan, she pulled her legs apart and gazed into his eyes as he lifted her, before plunging his long thick cock back into her soaking core.

"I meant what I said," he bent forward, nipping her ear as he hammered into her with smooth, even strokes, his hands cupping her perfectly shaped ass.

"And what was that?" She could hardly get the words out as she bounced up and down on his cock, her breathing uneven as her nails dug into his shoulders.

"Mark me, Baby. Now. You want it and I want it too. Fuck, even my wolf wants it." He tilted his head back, closing his eyes, while drawing her close so that she could easily reach the spot." He slowed his thrusts, so that she could do whatever it was she decided to do, hoping that she hadn't changed her mind. There was a moments silence, and she stilled above him and then all at once he felt a sharp pain just above his collarbone as she sank her teeth deep into the spot, claiming him as her own with a small, satisfied growl, which quickly turned into a moan of pleasure and then a scream.