Chp.74 The Aftermath Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

After the defeat of Dio, (YN) went back to his normal self until he started to sense something that someone was still alive due to his flames, he started running and finding the sense that he was feeling, he then arrive to a street where he found Polnareff still on the ground hurt as (YN) got off from his hell cycle and run up to Polnareff to check on him...

(YN): Polnareff! You okay buddy??

Polnareff was barely opening his eyes as he can barely see someone talking to him and thought that seeing (YN) was in his imagination...

Polnareff: (Y-YN)...is that you...d-did I finally manage to die peacefully and joining you as well??

(YN): ...I wouldn't say that.

Polnareff suddenly then open his eyes wide to have a better look to notice that he wasn't dead and knowing that (YN) was back alive...

Polnareff: (YN)!!???Oh mon dieu!!! Y-Your alive!?!

(YN): Yeah, you can say that. Hehe.

Polnareff then was able to stood up as he backed away a little to realize how shocked and surprised to see and knowing (YN) is alive...he got closer to him as he then gave him a light punch to the chest...

(YN): Ow?

Polnareff: Y-You're actually alive!! B-But how!? I say you die with my own eyes back at the hospital!

(YN): Hehe, what can I say, with my stand, I can never die. I'm sorry you had to see that Polnareff.

Polnareff started to get a little emotional ...

Polnareff: D-Damn you (YN)! Don't you ever do that again!

(YN): Hehe, I won't.

Polnareff: But all I can say is, I am glad and happy you are still alive.

(YN): Thanks.

Polnareff: Wait! What about Dio!?

(YN): I took care of him, he's no more.

Polnareff: Phew. That's a relief, I would hav finished him off myself with the helps of you as well...say, where are the others??

(YN): ..........

-TIMESKIP TO 20 MINUTES-

After finding and knowing that Polnareff is alive and Polnareff knowing (YN) is back alive as well...but Polnareff was happy and glad to hear that Kakyoin, Jospeh...and Jocelyn die and killed by Dio...the two were at the streets where both Jocelyn and Joseph died and bring Kakyoin as well by the SpeedWagon workers and doctors, they all placed the three on the ground as Polnareff and (YN) watches them...

Polnareff: I can't believe it...Bastard Dio killed them...and not only that...I'm glad Kakyoin found out the secret of Za Warudo with his last Emerald Splash....

Polnareff drop to the ground with both knees as started to become emotional...

Polnareff: I-It's my fault..I shouldn't have been there for them..and not be so provoked on my actions...

(YN): It's not your fault Polnareff...don't blame yourself...

(YN) then started at Jocelyn as he started to shed a tear from his eye as he shuts both of them down...as he was in his head for a moment, he then started to have an image from his stand, Ghost Rider as he can hear his voice telling him "Remember, if I can bring someone back alive...then you can as well." After hearing his voice in his head, he suddenly open his eyes and gaps...