𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓼

"Y/n"

I shot up as I heard Ellie call my name. "What?" I asked. "They tracked us." 

"Shit." I said getting up. I made my way up the stairs and to the horse, Ellie following soon after. 

-----------(Again I'm shit with anything that's action related.)----------(Sorry.)---------

"Ah fuck." I said as I sat up from my spot on the floor, holding my head. "Well hello there." I looked to the voice and saw the man that was with us before. The one who sent those guys after us. I looked around and saw that I was in a cage/cell like thing. 

The last thing I remember is trying to help Ellie but getting knocked out by someone. I looked around but didn't see any sign of her. "Don't worry, she's safe." 

"Where is she?" I asked glaring at the man. "Just right down the hall." He pointed to the door. It was quiet for a bit. 

"Are you hungry?" 

"I'm not taking any shit food you have to offer."

The guy nodded as another guy came walking in. "She's up." My eyes flashed to him. "Good, watch him for a bit." The man got up and walked away as the other guy took his spot. 

------------------

It had been a few minutes since I heard the commotion from down the hall. I was proud Ellie was doing okay enough to do something to make the man scream but it made me worried that something would happen to her. I was laying on the floor when that guy came back in with a bandaged finger. "Get up." He demanded. "Why?" I asked but didn't get an answer as the guy grabbed his keys and unlocked the door. "Hey, don't do that." I said slightly panicked because I didn't have anything to protect myself. 

"Get. Up." I did, kind of scared he would do something. He walked in, grabbed my shoulder and pushed me to the wall. He pulled my hands behind my back and put handcuffs on my wrists. "Hey, one question, why you doing this?" 

"Shut up." He pulled me off the wall and walked me down the hall into another room. He pushed me into a chair as Ellie came into my line of sight. "Open the door." He tossed the keys over to the other guy in the room as he tied some rope around me. "Wake-y wake-y." The guy said as he pulled Ellie off the floor. She struggled as he dragged her out of the cage. "Hey!" I yelled for no reason. 

After she bit the guy again they slammed her onto a table. "I warned you." He lifted the knife as my eyes widened in horror. "I'm infected!" Ellie yelled out. "Really?" It clicked in my head and I knew exactly what she was doing. "Yeah... and so are you." I said as they looked at me but looked back down at Ellie. "Right there. Roll up my sleeve." 

The guy slammed the knife into the table and rolled up her sleeve to see the bite. "What'd you say? Everything happens for a reason, right?" 

"What the hell is that?"

"She would've turned by now. It can't be real."

"Looks pretty fucking real to me!"

The guy that was helping loosened his grip on Ellie and she quickly grabbed the knife and slammed it into his neck. She rolled off the table as the other guy pulled out his gun and tried to shoot her but missed as she ducked and instead pointed his gun at me. "Hey, hey, hey, we don't have to do this man." I said. "Look, what about a deal?" I started saying things. "I can get you anything you need man." This bought Ellie enough time to sneak around the table from a room she ran into and stab the guy. She quickly made her way to me and cut the rope.

However, we couldn't do anything about the handcuffs and jumped through a window to the outside. "Ah, shit." I said as I landed in the snow. "Come on." Ellie pulled me up. "I would have done better without these cuffs." We started sprinting through the snow as a few bullets were shot at us. 

--------------

At some point we stopped enough for me to get my hands in front of me and as a weird idea I tried slamming the cuffs onto my leg to see if it would break. But it just ended up hurting my leg and wrists. "Don't do that, dumbass." I sighed and looked at Ellie as she grabbed a paperclip that was on the floor. She undid the bends and started using it to unlock the cuffs. "I'm sorry."

"What for?" She asked not looking up at me. "I should have told you to stay with Joel instead of teaching you how to hunt. I'm also sorry for being a dick when we first met." 

"You  weren't a dick all the time, plus I basically made you take me with you." One cuff came undone but then we heard talking. "Give me the paperclip, you take care of them." Ellie nodded and headed off to take care of the people as I undid the cuff that was still on my wrist. 

-------------

Somehow Ellie and I got separated and now I'm on the journey to find her. I was rounding a corner when I bumped into someone but didn't get a good look at them as they grabbed my arm and slammed me down onto the ground. I let out a groan but then they stopped from doing anything else. "(Y/n)?" 

"Joel?" I said as he helped me up. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked. "Where's Ellie?" He asked forgetting about my question. "We got separated so I don't know where she is." He looked around for a bit but stopped when his eyes landed on something. "I think I know where she is." Joel pointed to the bright light of a fire in the distance. "Of course." I said as we began heading that way.

------------------

I heard struggling inside the building and a panic went through me. It was Ellie. Instead of being rational about how to get into the building I burst through a window and ran towards the noise. There I found Ellie on top of the guy from before slamming a machete into his head repeatedly. "Ellie!" I yelled as I wrapped my arms around her arms making he drop the machete and pulled her off of him. Joel soon came running in. "Don't fucking touch me!" She yelled.

"Hey, it's okay, it's just me." I said repeatedly until she stopped struggling and looked at me. "You're okay." I said putting my hands on her face. "He tried to-" I looked at the guy and saw what she was talking about. Immediately I pulled her into a hug. "It's okay, you're fine, I'm right here." I said as she started crying. 

I looked up at Joel as a few tears made their way into my eyes. "We have to go." He said softly.