Chapter 20

Liam moaned as Zayn gently, with reverent care, pulled his broad hand out of Liam's gushing hole. The Omega was still floating in the haze of his seventh or eighth orgasm of the evening, his arsehole clenching sadly around nothing as the immense breadth of Zayn's hand pulled free. Moaning again and stroking his fingers through Zayn's hair, Liam shivered as he arched and pushed his small breast further into Zayn's suckling mouth, massaging the top half of it in downward motions the way he usually did when Chris fed.

Zayn groaned softly as the milk turned thicker and sweeter and gushed more freely into his mouth, gulping down eagerly, his erection rubbing against Liam's hip. Liam sighed blissfully, stretching and humming as Zayn's tongue worked his nipple in teasing strokes, breathing loudly as he drank from him without pause. With Chris, just over six months old and already a handful, slowly weaning off, Liam and Zayn indulged in this more and more, what with Liam producing way too much milk for just the baby and being in pain when he didn't drink enough, his chest turning heavy and painful with milk. Zayn was more than happy to help and it only boosted their sex life more, so it seemed unlikely they'd stop.

Liam bit his lip and arched again, moaning Zayn's name as the Alpha's fingers played relentlessly with the Omega's seemingly permanently tight arse, prodding and pulling, slipping inside and coaxing out more of the honey slick. When Zayn pulled out four fingers dripping with the sweet nectar, coated Liam's other stiffened nipple with the thick slick and moved over to suckle at that one, Liam cursed under his breath and clutched tightly at Zayn.

"God, please, I need you again," Liam whispered, pulling his knees up. "Zayn, knot me again, please!"

Tongue pressed flat over his nipple, Zayn turned amused eyes up at him, grinning affectionately as he moved up and kissed him hungrily.

"You're insatiable tonight," he murmured softly, pressing gentle kisses over Liam's flushed, sweaty face. "I love it when you're like this."

"I love you," Liam said slightly desperately. "Fuck me again. Put your hand back inside me. God, Zayn, I'm alwaysempty..."

Zayn growled hotly, making Liam shudder just from the sound. He lifted Liam's legs high and burying his face into his perfect arse, began eating him out with huge, hungry mouthfuls, licking and sucking at the slick, grazing his teeth over the opening. He licked with a single minded focus, his moans louder than Liam's. Finally, when Liam's cries grew nearly pained with desperation and he writhed and thrashed below him, Zayn pulled away.

Grabbing his huge, throbbing cock, he speared it into his petite little Omega, immediately starting to fuck mindlessly into him, sending him into a screaming frenzy. He stroked and tickled Liam's gushing rim with his fingers, pulled lightly at Liam's small cock, bent forward to suck and bite at his sore, leaking nipples.

Liam started to come nearly instantly, eyes rolling back in his head, his frail body lurching helplessly as he was fucked senseless. He egged Zayn on in soft whispers even after his orgasm faded away, bucking his hips and fucking himself onto Zayn's cock, his long, golden hair fanned out around him on the pillow, his lips swollen and pink.

When Zayn finally came several minutes later, Liam fell right over the edge along with him again, begging and crying out, his cock pulsing dry. He sobbed happily as Zayn pushed the knot deeper into him, fucking him with it, growling as he watched Liam's hole expand around it. When it softened and Zayn's cock slowly slipped out, Zayn immediately reached out to slip four fingers into him, scissoring them wide for a few seconds before very carefully adding his thumb in as well, slipping his hand in with a loud, wet squelch, Liam opening beautifully around him.

Latching back on to one dripping nipple, Zayn sighed as he started to drink again, twisting his hand around inside Liam with loving, teasing little moves that left Liam gasping and clenching greedily around his wrist.