Love? What love?

好きだよ (Sukidayo) — I like you.

We finally landed.

"Welcome to Sochi, Russia!"

A banner says. I scanned around the airport in amusement; even this place is so ready for Winter Olympics. I carried Yuzuru's bag and as well as mine. My eyes couldn't stop exploring. I'm like a child who is excited because it's her first time seeing a new surrounding.

I haven't spoken with Yuzuru since the time he tried to get my phone. Yep. I can sense that he's not mad though. That would be a shallow reason to get mad.

I finally focused my orbs on him. He is walking ahead of me, face covered with a mask while thick-framed glasses overlapped his impeccable edged eyes. I paced towards him and cleared my throat, "Yuzuru, I'm–"

A flash of light interposed. Some photographers are actually waiting for the athletes to arrive. I slowly went to the back, allowing the rest of the team to get the spotlight.

I turned my head and noticed that a lot of athletes are walking behind us. They're not familiar, probably because they're not figure skaters. I suddenly felt small; I can't even take one step on ice without falling. I inhaled deeply and exhaled afterwards. I hope everything will be okay.

∽☆★☆∽

We reached the hotel we're staying in until February 23. I can't believe I'm away from home for like, 16 days. But the best thing is, I'm with Yuzuru and the team.

Coach Brian checked in for everyone. We waited behind him, and I checked my phone for the time. I also changed my lock screen and background into something not related to Yuzuru although I didn't want to. I had to, because maybe he'll find out that I like him and maybe feel awkward around me.

Yeah, like.

"Our rooms are on the 3rd floor," Coach spoke. Everybody followed him to the said area. We took the elevator.

"Where am I staying, Coach?" I managed to ask a question as the elevator started to close. "Oh, Javi and Yuzuru are going to share a room, so which means you and I are-"

"You're sharing rooms with Yuzuru," Without looking at me, he answered. My heart skipped a beat.

"Me? Yuzu? Sharing rooms?" I went with another question. Coach Brian merely nodded, and I couldn't find the words to spit out.

I fidgeted with my fingers. "But– Yuzu and Javi–" I looked at Javi who is beside Yuzuru, and he just shrugged with a smile. Meanwhile, the Japanese skater had entered his own world since his earphones are plugged. He probably doesn't hear us.

The elevator made a sound and the doors opened. Coach went ahead and then Yuzu followed, then Javi and I. He walked beside me and said, "Isn't it great?" with the same smile in his face.

I frowned at him. "What's great?"

"You know, you and Yuzuru in the same room. Isn't it great?"

I nudged him in the arm as a response. I think Javi actually got the hint that I have a slight crush on my boss.

"Yuzuru would rather be with you, we should switch rooms." I answered and turned to the right corridor since Coach did.

Javi laughed. "But you're his assistant. You two should always stick together."

I didn't manage to reply Javi's words since we've found our hotel rooms. Javi and Coach will stay in the room next to us. Yuzuru and I.. well.

Coach Brian tossed me the keys. I opened our room and heard Javi say "Good luck," before I enter. Good luck for what? Yuzuru doesn't tackle his roommates, right?