1. Sergio Terror Zamora

[This picture is of Sergio (The MC) and her full name. Please point out any grammar/ spelling mistakes. I've spoken English my whole life and I'm still shit at it.]

Sergio POV

"Sergio, You have to run as far away as possible. Do you understand?" my mama tells me.

"I don't wanna leave." I beg her. "You don't have a choice! Bad people are coming and you have to leave." she explains. "You come too." I ask.

She grabs my shoulders and looks me in my eyes.

"It's not safe here. Leave, Sergio." she says. "E! She needs to leave now!"

I look up and see my Uncle running to us. He bends down to meet my eyes.

"You're gonna be ok, Terror. Me and your mama will find you." he reassures me. "I'll make sure they do." my Aunt says walking up to us.

"But I wanna stay with you." I say looking at them. "Kiddo, It's not safe for you. I'll tell you what, when you older we'll tell you why you have to leave, ok?" my mom says.

I slowly nod. "Come here, Terror." my Uncle says, pulling me into a hug.

"We'll find you." he says. "They'll be here soon. You have to go little Lavender."

Mr. Lorenzo says as he walks up to us, followed by my Uncle Palmer.

"Gio, you have to run as far as possible and get to the police station, can you do that?" he asks.

I nod. "The police are you crazy?" my mom shouts, standing up to face Uncle Palmer.

"He's right, Chica. We can find her faster if she's with the policía." Mr. Lorenzo says.

My mom just crosses her arms.

"These two men are gonna follow you and keep you safe." Uncle Palmer says.

I turn around and see two big men standing behind me wearing black hoodies. I turn back to Uncle Palmer and nod.

"Your gonna be fine, Sergio." my Aunt reassures me. I just nod.

"You have to go now. Do what we said and nothing else." my Uncle says. "Ok." I say nodding.

My mom bends down to me and hugs me.

"I love you, Sergio." she says. "I love you too, mama." I respond.

She pulls away and smiles.

"Don't show anyone your eyes and keep you hoodie on." she says pulling my hoodie over my head. "I know mama." My Aunt and Uncle hugs me again. "Don't take your eyes off her or else." Uncle Palmer says.

The men nods. "Bye-bye Uncle Palmie, Mr. Enzo ." I say waving at them. They smile and wave back. "Be careful, Lavender." Mr. Lorenzo says.

I turn away from them and follow the men outside the building.

3rd Person POV

After Sergio is out of sight the others turn to each other. "Palmie how far are they?" Mom asks. "They're close." Palmer responds. "Los hombres se preparan. [Men get ready.]"

Mr. Lorenzo orders. Everyone in the warehouse grabs a weapon.

"Here, sis use this." Uncle says to Mom. "Thanks." she says, putting a gun in her waist and holding another.

Gunshots come from outside the building.

"Hold!" Palmer shouts.

Soon the big doors fall down with a loud bang.