13. First Word...Again

[What's in the youtube vid (couple issues) has nothing to do with it, just listen to the lyrics. I'll let u know when to start it]

Sergio POV

"She sure as hell tries to."  I look up and see Stephan walking towards us.

Scarlet and Sophia run behind Savannah and Alison.

"Girls it's ok." Alison says. Stephan knees down next to me.

Go away, weirdo!

"Are you enjoying your day?" he asks.

I was until someone came alone.

I shrug. "Hm. Do you want to drink juice? I can figure out a way for you to." he says. 

I shake my head and climb down from my chair.

He helped me even though I didn't need it.

As soon as his hand left me I ran into Vance's legs, reaching up to him.

Pick me up! I need to be taller than him!

Vance picks me up and carries me back over to Stepahan.

What are you doing, Crow!? We run away from weirdos and bad people!

"Why do you run from me?" Stephan asks all of us. "Because you're bad!" Sophia shouting.

Scarlet points at Sophia like 'yep that's why' and I feel the same way.

"Alright. I'll leave you alone then." he says then walks towards the garden.

"That wasn't nice." Daniel say, disappointed.

Now I feel bad.

I lay my head on Vance's shoulder. "We'll call it a day." Daniel says then follows after Stephan.

"Come on, Sergio." Lucy says, walking to me. I grab onto Vance's shirt.

I don't want to watch TV with Lucy anymore!

I shoo her away with my hand then raps my arms around Vance's neck.

"Ok then you can stay with Vance, I need to do laundry anyways." she says then leaves.

"Bye-bye Sergio, see you later." Sophia says, while Scarlet waves.

I wave back and they leave with their doctors. "Just me and you, what do you wanna do?"

Vance asks. I point to the doors. "That way it is." he says, starting to walk.

It was fun to direct Vance with my finger. At first I didn't know where I wanted to go until I remembered the apple juice.

We get to Stephan's office door and he stops. I point to the door handle.

Go inside, Vance.

"We can't go into his office if he's not there." he explains.

I cross my arms, pouting. I point in the direction we haven't gone.

We end up in a long hall with one door, I point to the handle. "No. That place isn't for kids." he says.