7. The Past of Stephan Bailey Wolf

[This is Stephan and his full name. He was "Tall Man" only because his name wasn't revealed yet.]

[This is part 1 of 4 because I think long chapters geta boring quickly. Excuse my grammar- my first and only language is English, I just suck at it]

Stephan POV

[11 years ago]

"Mother, I'm working on it." I say to my mother, annoyed.

"Are you? You've been with her for a year and nothing has happened. Get you shit together, Stephan." she shouts back.

"I am." I reassure her.

"Let's test it then. Find out when the Zamoras are meeting with Mr. Lorenzo." she orders.

"I will." she walks off angry.

Fuck this shit.

I take out a cigarette and light it.

"Don't smoke in my house!" my mother yells from somewhere.

I grab my contacts from my pocket and pop them in, using one of the many mirrors in my parent's mansion. I walk outside, still puffing on my cigarette.

I take out my phone and dial a number.

"Hey brobro!" Daniel shouts, happily.

"Damn, why are you always so happy?" I ask, annoyed.

"Because I'm not your grumpy ass. Anyway why did you call? Your not in jail, are you?" he asks.

"No. I need your help with something. Just say yes, you'll end up helping anyways." I suggests.

"As long as I don't die, sure." he responds.

"Meet me at my place, now." I order. I hang up before he could answer.

I take a 20 minute drive to my apartment, more like mini penthouse.

I open the door and a shirtless Daniel's lounging on my couch.

"You were already here, weren't you?" I ask, closing the door then throwing down my key on the table.

"No, I went to get donuts, then I came here." he corrects me.

I shrug and hop on the couch across from him.

"So what do you need?" he asks.

"My birth giver wants me to find out about the Zamoras meeting with Mr. Lorenzo." I answer.

"Really? Mr. Lorenzo never wants to meet anyone, that damn prick." he says.

"He likes Mexico. Just stay focused. How do I do this?" I ask.

"Easy, pillow talk. You are dating Cleopatra Zamora's daughter after all. She's Mr. Lorenzo's bestie and Lorenzo is Eve's godfather." he says.

"Yeah I guess." I mumble. He perks up in his seat.

"Do you not wanna use Evelyn for your tasks?" he asked smiling.

"Asking Eve questions would be too obvious." I say, rubbing my chin.

Daniel flops down.

"Then I don't know." he states. "Find out where the meeting will be. We'll stop it from happening." I order.

"Or we could ask Eve, but ok." he says under his breath. "I fucking hear you." I say.

He shrugs and goes to the laptop on the table.

After two hours of Daniel typing away at the laptop and me making calls left to right, we got the meeting place.

I had to call in all my favors for this shit, it better be right.