4. Rose Bush

[Savannah is Sophia's doctor, Allison is Scarlet's, and Quinn is Sergio's]

"Tall Man" POV

It's been three weeks since the girls got here. I haven't visited any of them since they first woke up.

The twins reacted by screaming and crying. They ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

They didn't come out until I left.

At first we thought they were afraid of men because of their past but they let Daniel give them check ups.

I tried to talk to them after they got comfortable with Daniel but they just screamed and locked themselves in the bathroom again.

I've come to the conclusion they just don't like me.

So by saving everyone's eardrums, I don't go into their room.

Other than them screaming when they see me they're doing better.

It took time to get them to trust the new men around them but they seem ok when Allison or Savannah are around.

To be exact Allison is the mute twin's doctor and Savannah is the other one's doctor.

I chose Allison after I found out one of the girls couldn't speak.

Allison comes from a family of a deaf sibling and father.

She already knows sign language and how to handle mute people.

Savannah just because she's good with kids and a good doctor.

I chose Quinn because she helped Daniel save my ass a few years ago.

Since then she been a doctor for my men.

I sit at my desk starring at my laptop. The door opens and Daniel and Vance, my personal guard walks in.

"What?" I ask them.

Vance just stands by the door while Daniel walks up to my desk and drops file folders on it.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"You wanted Evelyn and Emma. Here it is. From the moment they had the girls to when they died." he said.

I look at Emma's file.

She had the twins at Memorial hospital in Louisiana. [I made up the hospital.]

She really left New York to have the twins?

I read over the Twins birth info. Scarlet and Sophia Taylor.

They have nice names but I already know this stuff.

I skip through some papers until I found Emma's death record. She died in a car crash at 20.

Damn she died young.

I kept reading. The twins ended up living with their Aunt, Oliva, Emma's twin sister.

They lived together for a year until Oliva died in a home invasion and the twins disappeared on the way to their foster home.

That must have been when they were kidnapped.

I look at Evelyn's file. She died at 16 along with her oldest brother, Tora who was 21 and her best friend, Demi who was 16.

They had a big but private funeral.

Of course they did they're Zamoras and a family friend.