chapter 3

(Hey stars TwT i just looked at the vieuws of my story And ALOT of people have red it overnight im getting noticed :3 soooo imma give you guys s new chapter ENJOY⭐)

*Bryans POV*

Today i was very.... distracted at school i kept thinking about what that dragon said... can he really give me magic? I meam if he can that would make my life alot easier... no people bullying me because i dont have magic, no self defense training anymore.... but.... i- i dont know if im even strong enough... am i?- i- im just a weakling without magic... one more reason to accept the dragon slayer magic i guess.... hmm ill just- at that moment some of the stronger boys came up to me and started calling me names like WEAK, IDIOT, MAGICLESS WANNABE i dont know what came into me but.... i punched him in the face and everyone immidiatly went silent.... i was scared about what was going to happen... the boy got up and had anger in his eyes..-

°OH YOU WANNA GO?!○

I started shaking my head cus i dont know how to fight, because the teachers didnt let me join in by training classes all year cus they said i was too fragile... he took adventage of that and started swinging his fists at me so i tried doging them.... but didnt pay attention that closely because i got lost in my thoughts again, so he took his chance and hit me in my face, the last thing i remember after that, was teachers running towards us and after that... waking up in the infermary in school.... and i knew what had happend.... OH SHOOT IM TOO LATE FOR MR.DRAGON Quikly i got up and without thinking i ran and ran deeper into the woods on my way to mr.dragon i hope is isnt mad.....

(Time skipppp 30 mins :3)

*dragons POV*

Where is the young male? He shouldve been here by now... i hope i didnt scare him away after yesterday, though he looked very suprised and exited about it.... maby something happend at school and he had to stay longer? thats probaly it Sometimes children always get in trouble.... after that i heard a thud, so i looked at where the sound was coming from i saw bryan laying face down on the floor?! Are you allright young male?

"Y-ye im fine i just slipped..."

As soon as he got up i saw his eye..... what happend to you i asked- he didnt answer and looked down, he walked towards me and sat down infront of me, so you ganna tell me what happend?

"I-"

Hmmm? *sigh* i grabbed the young male, and put him next to my chest, he looked at me and i saw fear in his eyes but as soon as i put him down he looked at me in exitedment, so you ganna tell me now? He nodded and started telling me what happend at school... i havent been this mad in years...-

*Bryans POV*

I- mr.dragon suddendly picked me up and put me next to his chest, but i am scared of hights and he was prettyyyyyy big-

"So you ganna talk now?"

I nodded and started telling him about the bully, about the fight, about the fact that he nocked me out, mr.dragon seemed very mad and upset about what happend and he kept looking at my eye, i asked him if he was allright but i never got an answer.. so i started to ask him questions about.... dragon slayer magic it sounded cool so i wanted to know more about it before i accepted his offer.... he started telling me ALOT about it and we had to break up our session by the cry of a wolf outside- i looked outside and i noticed it was dark already OMG IM LATE! quikly mr.dragon picked me up and i climbed into the long plants like always, BYE MR.DRAGON i yelled before i left..

"I swear that kid is ganna get in huge trouble one day"

(WELL HELLOOOOOOOO END OF THE STORY ONCE AGAIN HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND SEE YOU NEXT PART STARS :3 ⭐)
704 words used