chapter 7

(Sorry it took so long everyone i was very buisy with school this week)

*Bryans POV*

This dragon.. it looked so amazing, it shined in the moonlight i could see its color after a while, it was a goldish color, i watched at it with amazement in my eyes, blossom and shadow both saw the amazement in my eyes, they started chuckeling, i didnt bother to look cus i was too interested in the dragon, after a while the dragon dissapeared into the clouds, shadow, blossom and me waited for a while, but the dragon didnt return, so we were about to climb down the roof until my foot slipped......

My heart pounded like crazy i heard blossom and shadow both scream my name, i tried grabbing the roof but i failed, i closed my eyes and before i knew it i was just flying....
i opened my eyes when i realised i didnt feel the impact, i was just flying... in the middle of the sky just above the ground, i put my foot on the grass and looked at my back....
I totaly forgot about that....
I looked up to see shadow and blossom run up to me "BRYAN ARE YOU OK?!"
i nodded, they hugged me in confusion,"how did you..." then i guess they noticed the wings...... "so thats why you were so interested in that dragon"
I chuckled "i guess yeah" i looked down, "hey bry bry whats wrong" i looked up in shock to see mira and mike standing infront of me.... "only my parents call me that" i mumbled "OMG IM SO SORRY MY DEAR" its fine... i looked at them with a smile, the looked at me amazed when they saw my wings, "so what exactly are you?" Hm? "Oh... well i am a dragon slayer..", "a- a what?" It went silent after that.. it took like 7 mins before the silence was broken by a loud roar, it came fromt he way we saw the shiny dragon earlier, shadow, blossom and i looked in shock at each other, when we noticed shadow started running ,we looked at each other and started running after him, mira and mike looked at us confused and started to run after us.

*time skip*
30 min

*Shadow POV*

After i ran towards where the sound was coming from i noticed that blossom and bryan were following, i was relieved because i was pretty scared in the dark on my own, i slowed down so bryan and blossom could catch up with me, i notced they were out of breath so i stopped, i didnt see mom and dad anywhere tho, they mustve lost us on the way, "u two alright?", "yeah.." i chuckled cus they said it and the same time and they were both looking at each other,"MIRRIOR" i stared at both of them, they kept saying the same stuff at the same time-"MANGO, BANANA, APPLE, TREE, KEY, F***" i wheezed and couldnt stop, they stopped talking and looked at the floor so see my crying from laughter,"sometimes i wonder how you are my twin-" i looked at blossom and she looked at me with joy in her eyes, we looked to bryan to see him laughing, "uuuh i think we should focus on the dragon roar we heard earlier-"i said to blossom and bryan...

*Bryans POV*

Shadow was right we had to check what was going on, i mean it could be my dragon because i havent seen him nor heard his calls after what happend, maby we can go check up on him..
"Ok lets go" i hard shadow say before he started running again, blossom and i followed him, after like another 10 min we saw something laying on the floor in the distance, we approched it slowly...

As we looked closer we saw what it was..

It was a smal dragon it wasnt as big as a full grown dragon thats what i could tell by the size...

Blossom and shadow looked at each other while i approched the dragon quietly, both shadow and blossom looked at me in shock....

As i came closer i could see its color......

It was a silver dragon so with other words its element was metal...

As i came closer and closer i saw a rope around its neck, legs and wings...

After i was right next to its head it opened its eyes, i looked at his and he looked at mine, i could see that he was frigtened, i put my hand towards his face to pet him, it closed its eyes and accepted its fate- i looked at it... poor  thing... i started petting its head, he opened his eyes again and he immidiatly looked in my eyes, apparently my eyes were glowing red...  the dragon immidiatly purred, i smiled at him, after i was done petting shadow and blossom came up to me, they helped me with freeing the dragon from the ropes, after we were done it stood up and started licking my face, i let out a small chuckle, and closed my eyes "OI GET AWAY FROM THAT THING KIDS" we looked around in shock to see three people with swords, the persons came out of the shadows and revealed themselves, they had all a claw mark on their face, the dragon started growling at them, "SHUT UP YOU BEAST" the dragon started growling even louder,"kids get away from that thing is dangerous!" We looked at each other and stood infront of the dragon "leave the dragon alone" i said full of confidence "heh... kid you dont know what these beasts can do" "oh yes i do know what they can do, but one of them helped me and i am about to return the favour"  i turned around and wispered to the dragon "Go" it nodded and flew away... "KID WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!" I let him go free, thats what i did.. the three man came running towards us.... i couldnt hold my anger back....

"FIRE"

"DRAGON"

"ROAR!"

the people jumped back in shock.....

(End of chapter 7 :3 i made this chapter a little longer for you guys since i didnt update the story this whole week i am sorry again for not updating it but i was buisy with school well bye my stars have a nice day :3 ⭐⭐⭐)
1073 words used