Wolf's Out Of The Bag

Jessica had never really been in the Mallorys' basement in all the years of being over at their house. She wasn't sure if the large cage was there before or if it was new addition but it was discomfiting to see. Bars were drilled into the wall off the basement and the enclosure took up half the room's space. There was nothing else in the basement.

They had waited hours for nighttime and for the full moon. Lauren's fever had broken but she grew restless. She couldn't sit still for long and paced the living room. She didn't want to eat anything even though she hadn't had any food the whole day.

Jessica was hungry though and Angela made them some sandwiches. Jacob demolished two on his own. After calling her mother to tell her she would be sleeping over at Lauren's, Jessica asked where the Mallorys were.

"Out of town," Lauren answered.

Jacob snorted. His expression was mutinous. Lauren gave him a look. And Angela sighed.

"Do they know about whatever this is?" Jessica asked. "And they left you alone?"

"It's not like they care, huh, Laur?" Jacob remarked. "Just leaves their daughter alone all the time especially when she needs them."

"Just shut the fuck up, Black," Lauren retorted. "I don't need this right now."

He looked like he wanted to say more but he kept his mouth shut. Jessica couldn't blame him. The neglect of Lauren's parents hadn't sat well with her and Angela for years. Lauren never complained and it made it worse somehow.

Lauren stopped her pacing and winced, clutching her abdomen. She groaned, "It's time."

Angela and Jacob got to their feet at once. They helped Lauren down the basement, Jacob practically carrying her. Jessica trailed behind them warily. The sight of the cage made her stop and stare.

"You sure you don't have a secret Fight Club, Lauren?" She tried to joke but was ignored.

Lauren stripped out of her clothes, peeling off her jeans, sweater, and her underwear. When Jacob began stripping, Jessica gaped at him and could not look away. She knew she should but she didn't.

"My eyes are up here," Jacob quipped at her and he laughed at her red face.

Angela had pulled out a key and unlocked the cage door, Lauren stepped in first followed by Jacob. Closing the door, Angela locked the cage again and stepped away. Picking up the clothes on the ground, she folded them and put them down a stool in the corner of the room. Jessica looked at anywhere but all the naked skin in front of her.

"Is this what you wanted to show me?" Jessica asked. "You have some weird thing about having sex in a cage?"

They all looked at her like she was crazy and all shook their heads at her. She raised her hands up in defeat.

"You dragged me down here, stripped in front of me and got in a cage?" She countered. "Unless you're going to wrestle in there, what else was I supposed to infer?"

Angela replied, "No that."

Lauren let out a pained groan and fell to her knees. Jacob sat beside her on the ground as she lied down and began whimpering in pain. She clutched at her chest, grimacing and let out a scream. Concerned, Jessica tried to move closer to the cage but Angela held her back.

The next scream was louder, Lauren on her hands and knees as she arched her back and the ridges of her spine stuck out. Bones broke as they reformed under her skin and she continued to scream. Jessica stayed still, too terrified to move. Then, Lauren looked up, her blue eyes bright and iridescent, glowing like neon lights.

ImpossibleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara