4•

Dracos pov:

I got the girl. I GOT THE GIRL. Wow, i was never this happy before.

After dinner we went to my room and just cuddled.

„Since when do you like me Draco?"

„I dont know since when. I think since the beggining of summer holidays."

„And why?"

„Thats a easy question, 'cause youre nice, sweet, funny, you look good, youre perfect, you always make me smile, we've been friends since years, i like you Riley and i could tell you a thousand more reasons."

„I didnt know that you could be this cute Draco. Have i hit your soft spot?"

She giggles.

I get on top of her, she looks good underneath me.

„I dont have a soft spot Riley, you know that."

I say and slam my lips onto hers. She grabbed my hair and softly pulled it. We made out on my bed. It felt like a dream.
She started opening my belt, i broke the kiss.

„What are you doing Riley?"

„Isnt it obvious? I want you Draco."

She says and kisses me again. I took my pant and shirt off, the touch of her hands on my abs was wonderfull.
She took off her own shirt and pulled me down and kissed me again. I slowly took off her pants, kissed down her neck and hit her sweet spot. She slightly moaned into my ear. That woke up my friend down there. She noticed that and pulled down my underwear. She told me to sit down on the edge of my bed, so i did.
She got on her knees and pulled her hair together. Slowly she licked around my tip, then took it in her mouth, the whole thing fit inside, i could feel her gagging softly. She bouced her head up and down, it felt so good, she was so fricking good at this. I didnt want to cum yet, so i pulled her up, and told her to lay down on my bed, so she did.
I took her underwear off and kissed her inner thigh, she moaned quietly and opend up her legs for me. I slowly rubbed her clit and kissed her lips, i felt how she got wet, so i stuck one finger inside, that made her moan so i stucked in another one. I did this for afew seconds, then i got up and rubbed my tip on her hole.
I looked at her eyes, she naughted and i stuck it inside, she let out a loud moan, i shut her mouth with my hand. As i pumped into her ,over and over again, she coudlnt ceep her eyes off mine.
I felt her lips tighting up, so i pumped faster and felt a pressure inside me.
I could feel her legs shake, she let out a loud scream as my thick cum shot into her.
I threw myself next to her on the bed, she turned around to face me.

„This, was, awsome Draco. I didnt know you could do such things."

„Well, i didnt know you could do them either."

She went showering, in my bathroom, i gave her some clothes, that were too big for her.

Rileys pov:

It was hard for me to get up after we did it. His thing was very big, it was painfull and pleasuring at the same time.

I went showering, Draco gave me some of his clothes, they were too big for me but it was cute.

I finished showering and put on his clothes, they smelled so good, they smelled like him, like his cologne. I went back to his bed and layed down next to him.

„I'll be right back okey, its my turn to shower now."

He says. Why didnt he just shower with me? I was down for round two, but wathever now.

Dracos pov:

I went showering. Riley was laying on my bed and waiting for me.
As i was showering i thought about what had just happen.

Did i really just fuck my bestfriend? Does she like me too? Well, it seems she does. But what is with that Weasley boy? She will have to forget him now. I wont be her fuck buddy, i want her to be mine. And only mine.

I went back to bed after i finished, Riley was already asleep,so i silently layed down next to her. I hugged her from behind and also fell asleep.

——————————————————————————————————————

Thank you for readin my story :)
I hope you liked it,.
Feel free to comment.
-ilovegeorgeweasley20
💗