8•

Rileys pov:

I woke up the next morning, and my first thaughts were;
‚Omg, i got fucked George Weaslye. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. I cant belive it.'

I layed in my bed, happier then ever. I thought about yesterday, how his hands touched my body, how his tounge and fingers made me go weak, how he completly destroyed me...

I got up and dressed. I put on a sweater and some pants, i went down to the Sylatherin common room.
Draco was sitting on the coutch, alone.

„Goodmoring Draco."

„Morning Riley."

„Are you still angry with me?"

I asked him. If he was, i would litteraly start shouting at him so the whoke castle could hear me.

„Can we please not fight anymore, i want a good tention between us again. Please Riley."

What? Since when is Draco so soft?

„Yes, sure we can stop, if you promise me to talk about your problems in future, and not fuck me instead."

„I promise."

„Good."

„Can i get a kiss now?"

He got really soft.
I went up to him and he stood up, why did he stand up?
I wanted to give him his kiss but instead he grabbed my neck, pushed me down on the coutch and kissed me.
I was impressed by his quick moves if im honest.

He started kissing down my neck.

„Not here Draco. Sombody could burst inside."

„I dont care, they can see us, they should know that you belong to me."

He said and started sucking my neck.
He obviously wanted to mark me with hickeys.

„What are you two doing here?"

Draco got off me quick, Blaise was standing there, disturbed as he watched us.

„Arent you two supposed to be bestfriends? Wo Draco good job my boy."

He laughed. I didnt find it funny, i told Draco that someone would see us.

„Blaise shut up."

I say from the back.

„Lupin, you have something on your neck, did Draco do that to you while you were getting all nasty together? I bet he was."

He joked. I was getting pissed by him. Finally he left and i told Draco to remove the hickey with a spell. His anwser was ‚im sorry darling, i cant', he winked and left for breakfast.
I tried everything, but i didnt know a spell and didnt have much time, so i went down too and tried to hide it.

I sat down next to Draco. I could see George from where i sat, he would look over here from time to time.

Owls were dlying through the great hall, MAIL DAY, i totaly forgot! Maybe das wrote something back.
I nervousky waited for my owl to bring me a letter, finally she arrived.

For Riley Lupin, from Remus Lupin,.

That was written on the letter.

„Come on, open it."

Draco said to me.

„I want to read it in privacy."