6•

Rileys pov:

I took a peace of paper and started writing.

Dear dad, i have to tell you so many things. First of all, i already miss you so much, (you too uncle Sirius, i know hes probably reading this too) So, me and a speciall boy got closer, i dont know why im telling you this but if you dont want to knot this just pass the paper to Sirius right now.
So, whoever is reading now, i have a problem. Theres a boy i like, but im stuck with another one. If i break up with this one he will hurt the other one, i wont tell you who these boys are, you dont reall have to know. This one is a very good friend of mine, we've been very food friends since 1st year, and the other one is a family friend that i like very much.
But i like this one too, and something happend between me and this one...im sorry.
-your mini moony.

Uncle Sirius always called me ‚mini moony'', before he was sent to Azkaban..

I set the letter to my owl and sent her to my father.

I went back on my bed and read in my book again.
He really liked her very much, but he doesent know how to show it. Hes a speciall boy, and she knows that. She will try to change him, because she likes him too, maybe she even fell in love with him...'
That part in my book was really sweet, it kinda reminds me of my story with Draco.

I hear a knock on my dor, i went and opend it.

„Draco?"

„Riley."

He sighted.

„What are you doing her-"

I couldnt even finish my question he already bashed his lips on mine.
He closed the door with his foot and slowly pushed me to the wall. He started kissing down my neck.

„Draco..please."

I whimpered.

„Dont you want it too Riley? I know you do."

„What is wrong with you? Earlier you threathnt me again and now you want to fuck again? Sex isnt the solution for your problems Draco."

I say to him. He lookes at me, angry.

„What? Are you angry now? Is Draco Malfoy angry at me? Fine! Be angry! But you have no right to be angry at me, i did nothing wrong!"

„Riley stop."

„You want me to stop? What did i do wrong? Tell me! Come on tell me! Exactly, i didnt do anything! You are just a jealous peace of shi-"

He shut me up with a kiss.
I dont want to yell at him anymore so i kissed him back.

He lift me up, i wraped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed. He layed me down carefully, then took off his shirt, i bit my lip as i saw his well toned abs.

„You like what you see dont you. See, maybe it is the solution for my problems."

„Shut up already and kiss me."

He took off our clothes. I was laying here, completly naked, under my naked ex-bestfriend that was on top of me.

This time he didnt ask for my permisson, he just stuck his dick inside me. It was already stone hard. He felt really good inside me. He hit my G-spot over and over again. I let out alot of loud moans, he had to shut me up with his hand.

„You dont want anyone to hear us darling, dont you."

I shook my head.

„Will you take me like a good girl? Without making any noices?"

I nodded.

„Words Riley! I want to hear your voice."

„Yes."

I whimpered.

„Good girl."

He said.
He grabbed my neck and pressed his rings into it, that would leave marks, but Draco disnt care, he continued pumping into me, harder and harder. It started to hurt, from pleasure.
My legs were around his back, he held on to my waist and looked down at my face.
I could feel my legs start shaking and a knot building in my stomach. Draco felt my legs shaking.

„Not yet draling, ceep it in for me."

I tried my best to ceep my orgasm in, but it was getting too hard, i let out a loud moan and my legs were shaking like crazy, he really did me good.

„Didnt i say you should ceep it in? You'll get punished for that. Get on your knees."

„What."

„Do as i say. Get on your knees, now!"

He orderd. I felt like a slave, but i wont complain. I did what he said and got on my knees, infornt of him.

„Now do it like you did it last time Riley."

He stroke around my cheek. He took my hair and held it for me. I started licking his tip, then sucked his whole dick. It was unbelivabely big, i dont know how the whole thing fit into my mouth, but it did.
I felt his hand on the back of my head, i hoped that he wouldnt push my head down, but he did. For his own pleasure.
I could hear him groan and moan. He called my name and cursed alot.

„Fuck Riley, you are so fucking good st this."

I didnt stop, he made me cum, so i will return it to him. I sucked harder and he pushed my head down so i couldnt come up again. I was gagging and tears filled up my eyes, it was hard to keep it in for this long. I felt his cum shoot in my throath, he made me swallow it. Finally he took it out.

„Take it all darling, dont waste any of it."

He said and pushed the drop cum, that was dripping out of my mouth, inside my mouth, i sucked it off his thumb and swallowed the rest of it.
It tasted like nothing actually, so it wasnt that bad.

He put on his clothes and wanted to leave.

„Your leaving already?"

„Why not, my problem is solved now."

He said and grinned. He looked so precius.
He saw how upset i was about that so he came back and stayed for afew houres with me. We didnt talk alot, we were just laying there, cuddling.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Well this part got a turn.
I didnt think this part would come out this way,
but i like how it turned out.
I hope you liked it ‚till now.
I think i'll continue writing tomorow.
-ilovegeorgeweasley20
💗