Let the journey begin

Titans POV
Lady titan- After finishing the report of the escape of the car seat I sent through email to the office and requesting we have a referral for a different car seat with a special adapted buckle that she can't undo.
Essie is sleeping soundly in the car seat but I see why everyone told us that we have to keep our eyes glued to her at all times. Especially during this crucial transition period.
I lean forward and hand over Marcus some papers. "Here's the written report, I've already sent the email to office with the digital copy attached."
"Good job Clara, I got an email from head office saying they will meet us at the hotel tonight to deliver the buggy and to pick up Essie's things. They are hoping that by giving them Essie's stuff tonight will help ensure her stuff arives and is sorted at the Elite centre before we arrive. They are going to want to ask us for further information about how collection and travel has gone so far. I feel some referrals needing to be made coming our way, not like we needed anything else added to our to do list."
Clara - "Great more work, fun." I say sarcastically.

Greg - "hey guys we are passing Starbucks, anyone need some caffeine to fuel them for the road? I certainly do *chuckles*."

Clara - "I'm going to need a strong one before Essie wakes up. I have a feeling she is going to keep me busy." *greg chuckles and starts pulling over to the Starbucks*.

2 hours later - Essie's pov

Argh, how long was I asleep? I groggily rub my eyes awake and stretch out to see I'm still in the car.
I'm thirsty, I wonder if there is a drink anywhere that won't send me to sleep. I put my legs up on the bottom of the car seat and push up so I can see more of the car. The lady has noticed this but doesn't seem too concearned since I'm still buckled in. I whimper to her and sign drink.

"Oh you would like a drink? Okay sweetie we will park and have a look in the boot to see what we have

"Oh you would like a drink? Okay sweetie we will park and have a look in the boot to see what we have."

Oh Thank goodness she knows makaton! I am so glad as I DO NOT feel ready to talk to them yet.
As I plonked myself down to sitting properly again I waggled my feet in front of me whilst I waited for the car to stop.
Once we were parked the lady went out and opened the boot. The man in the front sitting next to the driver also got out and opened my side of the door.
He said to the lady "Can you get a nappy and a onesie out whilst you're there as I just remembered she's still in undies from the house, and by the time we arrive at the centre it's going to be dark, so might as well get in something comfortable now so we don't have to change her clothes later. Also I'd rather avoid her having an accident since we still have quite the way to go."

The Lady replies with yep and I hear shuffling noises behind me. I want to see what's going on so I unbuckle myself from the car seat again and stand up on the back of it. The man then chuckled and put one of his hands on my back (I think it's to make sure I don't fall over). I see the lady rummaging through all sorts of things. Hang on? I recognise that.....that's my toy box!?.......and there's my backpack!? This is where all my stuff has gone! Although I don't recognise that big plastic box that the lady has just uncovered.