Rest day

I sleep for what feels like ages. I'm suprised the titans havn't come in to wake me up yet. I enjoy resting in my bed daydreaming fo quite a while until eventually I decide that I want to get up. I roll around in my bed before standing up and leaning against the door panel of my bed. I look out and remember the rabbit camera is there so I make calling out sounds to try and get the titans here. After a couple of seconds I decide to pat my hands on my bed to add a bit of action to grab their attention. Not long after my bedroom door open but only one titan comes in. It's Clara. "Good morning Essie, My you did have a good long lie in didn't you sweet girl." She says in a cheery voice. She opens the blinds to my window and turns off the rabbit camera before unzipping the door panel to my bed.

I go down to my hands and knees and crawl out making my sounds that I like to do whenever I fancy hearing certain sounds. E.g. clicking, popping, and babbles and other cute sounds. This often leads me to then make my happy sounds so it's becomes quite the varied mixture of different sounds sequencing after one another.
I crawl to my backpack and grab my dummy (the one that connects to my holo watch). Clara puts my holo watch on me and I suckle on my dummy as I browse through pictures and videos on my watch. Liking the ones I enjoy.  Clara tries to encourage me to go and have breakfast but I don't want to do that yet so I avoid her and go to the corner of my room where my toy box is. I tip it over. Grab a couple of specific toys I fancy playing with, and carry them all over to my bed before plonking myself down on my bed to play with them. I go back and forth from chilling on my holo watch to playing with my toys and back again. I do this until I start to feel thirsty.
I then grab Clara's attention and sign drink. She takes this as cue to do the whole breakfast routine so here I am being carried by Clara over to the cafeteria. She puts me in the same high chair I sat in yesterday at dinnertime.  She passes the menu over to me. I choose a strawberry smoothie but refuse to choose any food. When Clara realises I'm not going to eat she doesn't say anything and takes the menu away. I sit patiently looking out the window before I realise Clara has forgotten a very important rule. She has forgotten the new rule that I must always have 2 titans with me during mealtimes. Speaking of which where is Marcus? I look around the room. Oh! There he is, he's just coming in the room now. Ah so they hadn't forgotten, he was just a little late that's all.

Clara brings me my smoothie which I happily try to start drinking independently before Marcus sat down and held the bottle for me. Clara had of course brought food as well which was a strawberry yogurt and baked beans with bacon and egg which she was now cutting up for me. I refuse to eat though I did drink all of my smoothie. As Clara and Marcus try to 'encourage' me to eat. I just ignore them and start chilling on my holo watch. I am not going to let them win. I may be considered as the child here but I currently have the power to be cheeky and get away with stuff here. There is no way I am going to let that slide unless I have good enough reason to. After a while we are still sat at the table. Hmm they are being consistent today. I do feel a bit peckish for that same strawberry flavour I had earlier so I allow Marcus to feed me the yogurt. It was only a small pot of yogurt so I didn't mind eating it all. After that I still refused to touch my main, it's probably gone cold now yuck. The 2 titans talk amongst themselves a bit before Clara takes away the food and Marcus starts carrying me to my room. Aha! Essie wins once again!

Once we enter my room Marcus takes me to the bathroom and brushes my teeth. Clara is back now and she puts me on the changing table and takes my soggy nappy off before giving me a clean and changes me into a comfy Minnie Mouse outfit I chose myself.

After that Clara gently brushed my hair and Marcus gave me my symbol book

After that Clara gently brushed my hair and Marcus gave me my symbol book. "You can choose whatever you want to do today." He says with a gentle smile.  I choose Ipad and he hands me my ipad after Clara had put me on the floor. I went to my bed and laid down and started watching videos on my ipad. Both Marcus and Clara sit on the sofa, both of them with laptops and tapping away doing work stuff whilst glancing at me every now and again. I really don't do much today as I just feel like being lazy. As much as I love being active 6 days a week I do enjoy having at least one rest day each week to re energise me for a week ahead of adventures and activities!

The only difficult part about today was meal times as I didn't fancy much. At lunch I only ate my veg, drank water and had a malted milk biscuit. For dinner I only ate the crunchy skin and 2 spoonfuls of jacket potato with baked beans and cheese filling but refused to drink and didn't have any pudding either. Later on in the evening I did have some milk and 2 more malted milk biscuits.

But yea mostly what I did between mealtimes was chill on either my ipad or holo watch. Play with my toys and I went on a little exploration walk just down whatever hallways I fancied before having enough and walking back to my room. I do love chilling on my ipad as I love watching videos, playing games and looking at different pictures of interest. I bet you can guess what the pictures are lol. That's right, toys! And anything bright and colourful!

Yea, today is very relaxing. When Clara was running my bath I was able to do my number 2 business on the toilet before getting cleaned up and dunked into the tub. I was more myself during bathtime as I did properly play with my bath toys this time. Despite doing so little today I do feel rather sleepy. I look forward to a day of fun and adventure tomorrow. *yawns* I think I will pay Simon a visit too.........zzzzzzzzzzzzz