i

WIKIPEDIA

asa gubler

  asa addison gubler (born march 27, 1996) is an american actress. at the age of 7, she began her career in a small role in the hit television show, criminal minds. she stared in the role alongside her twin brother, arlo gubler, and older brother, matthew gubler.

Asa Gubler

photo by her brother, arlo gubler

born : asa addison gubler
march 27, 1996 (age 23)
las vegas, nevada, U.S.

occupation : actor

nationality : american

years active : 2003- present

relatives : matthew gray gubler (brother)
arlo james gubler (twin brother)

social media (s) : instagram | asa.goob
                               twitter | asagubler

  since her appearance in criminal minds, gubler has appeared in many short films and movies. she is most recently known for her work in midsommar, where she acts as the main character, and greta gerwig's little woman, where she stared as the youngest march sister, amy march. she stared in the film alongside saoirse ronan and timothée chalamet. in her role as amy, gubler received an academy award nomination for best supporting actress. this was her first ever academy award nomination.

early life and education

gubler has two brothers in the business, matthew gray gubler (who is most known for the character, spencer reid on criminal minds) and her twin brother, arlo gubler (most known for 13 reasons why and the music band, wallows).

because of her older brother's role in criminal minds, the twins have appeared in a few of the episodes, jump starting their careers at the age of 7.

  alongside both of her brothers, gubler splits her time in between new york and nevada. in 2016, gubler took a break from the spotlight and returned to school at new york university, where she majored in filmmaking with a minor in creative writing. she then returned to hollywood in 2018 where she filmed a rainy day in new york alongside timothée chalamet. since then, gubler has disowned her work from a rainy day in new york following the allegations against woody allen.

timothée chalamet and asa gubler while filming a rainy day in new york directed by woody allen

a rainy day in new york directed by woody allen. (2018)

filmography

film
      definitely maybe (2008)
my sister's keeper (2009)
kick-ass (2010)
kick-ass 2 (2013)
      if i stay (2014)
the edge of seventeen (2016)
a rainy day in new york (2019)
      midsommar (2019)
      little women (2019)

television
criminal minds (2005-2020)