Chapter 15

When they landed, Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, and Rosalie met them at the airport. They exchanged hugs and relieved sighs as they saw their family again. Carlisle asked, "Where's Romina?"

Y/N spoke, "Haha, funny story. Romina went back to New Orleans and I am now a coven leader." She flashed the doctor a smiled he said, "Wait, so they'll be staying with us?"

"If it's not too much to ask," Y/N hoped. Carlisle thought and said, "I can get a house built close to ours so the house isn't crowded. But, yes, we would love to have you with us."

The witches smiled at him and said their thanks. They returned home, happy to have their family back together.

When she got back to the Cullen house, she opened the bag Romina had given her. It was filled with the witch supplies Y/N had left at her house in New Orleans and a few extra supplies. She put everything away and smiled, happy to be back home.

The witches settled into the house, taking in their surroundings. Y/N told them, "Before the new house is built, we have a couple spare rooms, but one of you will have to bunk." They nodded and Y/N thought over everything in her head. She spoke, "Uh, don't worry about food. Esme loves to cook and she'll probably be cooking for an army."

"I heard that!" Esme said from the kitchen.

Y/N simply responded, "Love you, Esme!"

"I love you, too, honey," she called back.

"What else is there?" Y/N thought.

Eileen laughed and put her hand on Y/N's shoulder, "Y/N, calm down. You don't have to worry so much. Just because your our leader, doesn't mean there should be a whole lot of pressure on you."

"Yeah, it'll be like the way it was before," Celene added.

Mariah pitched in, "Yeah, don't worry. We'll tell you if we need help with something."

Y/N took a breath and nodded, "Okay. Well, then, make yourself at home."

They broke and got familiar with their surroundings. Camille, Ella, and Merida would be here later, they had a few things to do in New Orleans before they could come back. Camille would be flying over. Ella and Merida could also shift into their bird forms, Ella as a Release Dove and Merida as a White Tern. The only reason Merida allowed Camille to fly her over was because she didn't like turning into birds and, thus, couldn't fly well as one.

Freya sat waiting by the window for her friends to arrive.

Y/N walked with Jasper outside of the house hand in hand as they enjoyed being in their familiar home. She laid her head on his shoulder, sighing lightly as she reveled in his presence. He told her gently, "You really scared me earlier. I didn't know if you would be alright."

She told him just as gently, "Sorry. But I had to go. I came back alright, didn't I?"

He nodded, "I know. Just, next time you'll let me come with you. I can't sit by while you throw yourself in danger." She nodded, the corner of her mouth lifting in a smile, "I know. I won't leave you next time, I promise. I love you, Jasper."

He smiled and turned to her, "I hope so. You've been the best thing that's happened to me and I'll never let you go again." She smiled up at him, listening to his words closely.

He slowly bent down, grabbing her hands in his. He got on one knee, smiling at her hopefully. Y/N gasped as she moved a hand to her mouth. Jasper pulled a small, black box out of his pocket as he spoke, "Y/N, will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?"

A smile spread over her lips as she let her hand down from her mouth. She got on her knees, hugging him quickly, tears of joy falling down her face. He hugged her back and asked, "So, is that a yes?"