xii. swimming in the river of tomorrow

━━ 彡。༉༄˚✧ ━━

TIME. Some would say that an inch of time is an inch of gold, but you can't buy that inch of time with an inch of gold. It was a simple sentence but with a deep meaning. The essence of time was always something that was so precious. Time was flying and you were the pilot, so what would you do with your time. It's something that people want the most yet it is used for worst.

It was like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Time helps change people. But it would never change them if the person themselves won't change with time. There is no right time, there is just time and what you choose to do with it.

Every person owns time, but it is only a matter of when it will stop for them. The same goes for animals and other beings. And one example is Mav1s. Time has stopped for the immaculate robot and is now condemned from her once usual enthusiastic life.

Having a burial wasn't what Aurora expected to happen on this journey. But now she was standing before the pile of dirt that they had ensemble to bury the one that had given them both hope, even in the shortest of time.

"Thank you." An exotic flower was placed on the ground beside the foot of the buried robot. Aurora Kingsley placed her arms around Joel's shoulder and patted him.

Along with the flowers and pile of dug up dirt was a cardboard sign which Joel wrote on with a marker he found in the abandoned shop. Of course Aurora had to write on it too, considering she also wanted to place a mark.

ʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴇꜱ:

ᴍᴀᴠ1ꜱ

(0 0)

ꪑ꠸ᦓᥴꫝ꠸ꫀᠻ ꪑꪖꪀꪖᧁꫀᦔ

᥊ꪮ᥊ꪮ

Aurora wanted to laugh on how the drawing Joel made for the robot looked like a pig's snout but she held it in due to the serious moment.

Behind all of the object, a circular shaped metal object was placed. For Joel, it was just for decoration and for the sake of where the sign shall lean on. But for the girl beside him, it was different.

The object was metal, a circle in the middle with twelve long spikes along with twelve more short ones. Material of the object, which was metal, symbolized the element that the robot was made of. Shining when the sunlight basked it and made it look ethereal.

The twelve long spikes were the interpretation of all the happiness and joy the robot has achieved along with her long term goals. However, the twelve short sized spikes represented the problems she has faced on her own, causing a huge mishap which was the loosing of her legs. All in all, the spikes were symbolizing the ups and down of her life. Because despite being a robot, she still did her best to do her job, and that was to make people realize the beauty of their life.