CH: 1 - Where the fuck I am right now?

---------------------

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

'...' - thoughts

"..." - dialogue

*...* - sound effect

\.../ - soundtrack

---------------------

As The Titan, The Icon of Sins has been defeated, King Novik's voice echoed from the sky. He said those words respectfully, but also proudly to his former Sentinel Warrior:

"...𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙧, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡... 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣... 𝙪𝙣𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣... 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩... 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡."

NARRATOR: The Doom Slayer heard those words from Novik, he looked up to the sky, and a huge grin spread across his face. He finally stopped the invasion of those bastards, who are called demons. Drawing courage from his actions, the people stood up against the remaining demons on Earth, and begin to recreate their civilization.

SLAYER'S POV:

Doom Slayer: 'What a pain in the ass, that giant goat... or deer abomination almost got me. How many times I have to teach these demons to the lesson?' - thought it in myself. 'That fight really revved me. I'd already go back to hell to rip some demons apart, but for now, I should go back to the Fortress of Doom, clean my weapons, and prepare it for my next massacre in hell.' - I sighted.

Dr. Samuel Hayden: "Mhhh... I didn't think you'd be able to immerse yourself in your thoughts for more than a few seconds, Slayer" - a robotic monotone voice interrupted me. It was Dr. Samuel Hayden

Doom Slayer: 'That shitty tin man must have to chip in, amid my thoughts' - I stared ahead with a serious, devastating look.

Dr. Samuel Hayden: "I didn't think you would have taken upon this to yourself, I was just kidding, regardless I have a robotic body, I haven't lost my humor yet."- he chuckled. "Anyway I opened a portal to the Fortress of Doom, if you finally honor yourself to stop sulking, you can enter right now."- he said that arrogantly and slowly as fuck.

Doom Slayer: 'Just get me back as soon as possible. Maybe I'll even consider to disassemble you even more Dr. Samuel Dickhead.'- I walked to the portal, while these thoughts ran through my mind.

When I entered inside the portal, I felt something strange, I don't know, how can I describe this feeling, It was like something would pull me apart by a mysterious power. Something is wrong. Samuel Hayden tried to contact me, but I couldn't figure out, what the heck he wanted to say.

Suddenly the portal opened and I jumped out from it. Thanks to my great luck, the portal was opened in the sky, I was a bit surprised, but I wasn't worried about that. I already had to jump off from high cliffs in hell, this will be no different for this time either. Leaning on my fist and knee, as usual, I slammed into the ground, it cracked where I fell down.

I looked around, there's no one around here, not a single bird, or an animal.

Doom Slayer: 'Maybe I scared all the animals around there, when I slammed into the ground.'- I thought in myself "I have to contact Dr. Samuel Hayden as soon as the situation allows... or maybe I'll wait for him to do that instead, I'm not good at these things. I don't know exactly what could have happened with the portal."