8

Brian sat with Roger an hour before their next game. He tried to say he was going to practice, but he never did.

"Tell me about yourself Rog." Brian asked as he sat down on the bleachers next to the blonde boy.

"There's not much to tell. I like music, cars, and dick." Brian chuckled at Roger's answer. "Anything else?" Brian asked. "I'll tell you a secret." Roger offered before he leant close to Brian. "My blonde hair isn't real." Roger whispered. Brian gasped and placed his hand on his heart, "I feel lied to!" Brian said in an over dramatic voice before chuckling.

"It's your turn, tell me about yourself." Roger said. "I play guitar, I like space, I love badgers. And I like short boys with blonde hair, even if it is fake." Brian said with a cheeky smile.

Roger stood up and dragged Brian into the locker room. They stood close together in a minute of silence before they both crashed their lips together.

It was everything Roger has ever wanted. Brian's lips were suprsingly soft, they slightly tasted like cherry chapstick. Roger smiled against the kiss just thinking about Brian putting on chapstick.

The kiss soon relaxed, it went from heated and needy to slow and full of passion. Roger ran his hand from Brian's neck up to his hair, and slowly played with the curly strands.

Brian had his hands firmly on Roger's hips and started tracing circles on Roger's hipbones.

Then, the locker room door swung open. They both sharply turned their heads toward the door and saw Freddie.

"Freddie, what the hell are you doing here?" Roger asked. "I wanted to say good luck on your next game, but looks like I've interrupted something. I'll talk to you about this later Roger." Freddie said before slowly walking out.

"Sorry about him." Roger apologised. "It's okay, he only took," Brian looked at his watch, "1 minute and 17 seconds out of our time. We have 39 more minutes until the team arrives." Brian stated. Roger blushed, "I wonder what we will do in those 39 minutes." Roger innocently said. "I have a good idea about what we're going to do." Brian said before pushing Roger against the wall and slamming his lips against the shorter boy's.

AN

They kissed!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY