| 003 | it's my life

______________________________
"it's funny how i find myself in love with you"
- no doubt
_________________________________

MICHAEL AND CAMERON walked down the stairs to meet a few bachelors for kat stratford. their plan for cameron to get you was to take out bianca stratford, since you guys did not get along too well. but the problem was that bianca wasn't allowed to date until her sister was. so, the boys were trying to find a potential guy for kat.

"now, i have gathered a group of guys, couldn't be more perfect. padua's finest." michael led cameron to a group of guys.

"hi. how you doin'?" cameron greeted them.

as they asked the guys if they were interested in dating kat stratford, all the answers simply implied that they were not at all interested. giving them no luck at all.

.___. .___. .___. .___. .___.

during biology, you, michael, and cameron worked on a dissection lab together. "no one will go out with her." michael stated as cameron was focused on something behind you and michael. you looked at m michael confused.

"go out with who?"

"hey, hey, what about him?" cameron asked michael, causing them to ignore your question. once michael turned around to look, he quickly looked back at cameron. you decided to look back and noticed  patrick verona sitting behind you.

"him? do, don't-don't look at him, okay?  he's a criminal. i heard he lit a state trooper on fire. he just did a year in san quentin."

you laughed and rolled your eyes causing michael to glare at you. "you know those are just rumors, right?"

"they're not."

"yes, they are-"

"well, at least he's horny," cameron said causing you and michael to look at him weirdly.

"i'm serious, man. he's whacked. he sold his own liver on the black market for a new set of speakers."

"he's our guy." the two boys looked back at patrick who was glaring at us. quickly they stopped and cleared their throats.

.___. .___. .___. .___. .___.

"wait, what do you want from patrick verona?" you questioned as you walked through the crowded hallways.

"our friend, cameron here, wants to date bianca stratford. since she can't date until her sister does, we're trying to find kat a lovley guy." you scoffed and looked at cameron who was looking at you already. almost like he wanted to see your reaction. strange.

"bianca stratford? why the hell would you want to date her? she's a complete bitch if you haven't noticed."

"why do you care who i date or want to date?" cameron snapped back.

you simply shrugged. "just wondering."

did you care? maybe in just the slightest you did. oh god, were you crushing on the new kid? it hadn't been a full week of school and you already started taking a liking towards cameron. who couldn't, you know? but you couldn't let yourself get like this, not again.

all three of you walked into a class room where patrick was working on something. you and michael watched as cameron approached patrick and began talking to him. instead of answering the boy, patrick started drilling a hole into the spanish textbook cameron held. with that, cameron left and you all  headed to the cafeteria. you sat down working on homework while michael and cameron talked.

"how do we get him to date kat?" michael asked while setting down cameron's destroyed textbook.

with a sigh cameron replied, "i don't know. i mean, uh, we could pay him, but we don't have money."

"yeah, well what we need is a backer."

"what's that?"

"someone with money whose stupid."

one of your friends from math approached the table. "hey, teresa." you greeted her with a smile.

"hey, i was wondering if you could come help me with some homework?"

"yeah, sure." you grabbed your belongings, and then faced the two boys seated next to you. "i'll see you guys later, okay? good luck with whatever you're doing." you said with a smile. the two boys said goodbye as you walked over to teresa's table.

as you helped her out with her work, you noticed michael approach joey's table. he began to talk to them and you watched as joey drew something on michael's face with a marker. you then looked over to cameron to see him already looking at you. he sent you a smile and you returned one. god, why did he have to be cute? it was making your "no more high school boys" pact a whole lot harder on yourself.

michael then walked back to cameron and they started walking away from the table. you noticed a drawing on the side of michael's face and started laughing.

"what are you doing getting him involved?" cameron asked michael annoyed.

"relax, now. relax. since he has a thing for your little crush, i told him that if he payed patrick to take out kat, you get bianca. now, since our friend over there," he said before nodding his head in your direction, "doesn't like bianca, she'll get jealous and run to him. when in reality we know that she would never even think about letting joey even touch her."

"that's uh- kind of confusing, but good. i guess? alright." as cameron walked away, michael stopped and laughed.

"i have a dick on my face, don't i?"