Chapter 27

Its been a few weeks since I left the hospital getting used to the way I used to do things. The Sohma's got full custody over me and now I'm moved in with Hatori since he mainly has been taking care of me like he does Akito.

It was my first day back to school so I decided to make lunch for him to take since he's usually in the office all day.

I haven't spoken to my sister since the hospital incident. Maybe I should try reaching out to her.

"There lunch made" I said out loud leaving it on the counter with a small note before taking a second lunch making it to the main house.

"Aki!!!!Aki!!!" I called out knocking softly on her door before getting her permission to enter. "I made you lunch" I cheerfully said rushing over to her hugging her.

"Is that why you came all the way here early this morning?" I nodded quickly." You could of had Hatori deliver it" she mentioned playing with a strand of my hair.

"It's more meaningful that I delivered it myself" I tried to fake a cough." can I stay home? I don't feel well"

"It's your first day Yukimi" I whined starting to feel sluggish.

"Fine, I supposed I can go to school rather than staying with my dearest sister who needs me more" I fakely started to cry but she just stared at me amused.

"Get going or you'll be late" I pouted cutely before exiting her room and leaving the main house.

I bumped into a hard figure on the way out. Grabbing my nose I peered up to see Shigure standing in front of me as I proceeded to rub my nose.

"Ah Yukimi, good morning" he chimed.

"Morning Shigure, Ayame, Hatori" I squealed when I realized Hatori was glaring at me with cold eyes.

"Why are you still here?" He questioned rather bluntly.

"I want to stay and assist you at work"

"You can always assist me I have plenty of dresses for you to try on" Ayame chimed getting all riled up.

"She will do no such thing... I won't allow it" I chuckled at the two bickering. It was kind of cute to me.

"I'll be taking Yukimi to school on the way home" The two continued arguing about whether I would be in a dress or not. Ayame ranted on about how he wanted to take pictures of me.

I think he's doing this on purpose to upset Hatori.

Shigure and I slipped away into the car getting me to school just in time. Once I got out I seen Kyo and Tohru walking through the gates.

"Hey, guys!" I yelled running up behind them thanking Shigure for the ride.

"Oh hi Yukimi, glad to see you better and in school"

"Yukimi!!!"

"Glad to have you back Yukimi" The guys from my Fanclub stood in front of me slightly bowing to me in a respectful manner.

"Thank you guys, it's good to be back^~^" I smiled softly at them making them go crazy.

This is pretty much how my day went today with all my classmates greeting me after my recovery. It was probably on the news or someone told but I'm kind of surprised they even knew.

"I thought Hatori told you no heavy lifting" Kyo came over, taking my belonging from me.

"B-but it wasn't heavy" He scoffed.

"Stop moving around so much" He scolded heading off to our class. I could only help but chuckle atc his actions.

"AWWW KYOKYO!!!" I yelled after him, which pissed him off as he groaned and sped up.

I did most of my makeup work during the free time that I had. I got through it quickly with the help of my classmates and Yuki of course.

*

"I'm home" I called out kicking off my shoes only to have no answer. This must mean that he is still at work today. He must be hungry I thought to myself thinking how he gets caught up in work a lot according to Shigure.

Standing in the middle of the kitchen as I folded my arms thinking about the different things that I could make for dinner.

My all-time favorite TONKATSU!!!

Without much more thought I washed my hands, threw on the apron, and began cooking. It didn't take long to cook, so after I was done I packed it up nicely.

Before heading over I changed clothes, just something casual.

Once I made it to the office I hesitated to knock. But when I did I was debating whether he could've heard it or not.

Me being me I kind of started panicking.

Maybe he's hurt or worse turned into his zodiac due to stress. How long would have been like that? He would need water.

EEEEEEEE

Maybe he just fell asleep from working.

I slid the door open forcefully scanning the room to see Hatori extremely concentrated on his work.

"Hatori, um Um I apologize for barging in like this" I said mentally cursing to myself.

"Is something the matter? Shouldn't you be studying since you're behind" He went from concerned to seriously blunt in a split second.

Wow, way to treat someone who brought you dinner. He's still so handsome though.

"Everything's okay" I smiled. "I just bought you some dinner and I just wanted to make sure you were okay" kind of embarrassed I was, by all means, avoiding eye contact not noticing he was in front of me by now.

"Why so embarrassed?" He asked teasingly, lifting my chin so I was looking directly up at him.

My cheeks wasted no time turning red, followed by that stinging sensation.

We stared into each other's eyes for a while right before he leaned forward slowly.

EEEEEEEEEEE.

I was mentally screaming as if this was the first time this had happened.

His hand moved to my lower back pulling me forward.

Thinking that his lips would connect with mine it actually connected with my forehead.

T.T

I'm not complaining... b-b-but.

Maybe if I try a cute pouty face.

"Thank you for worrying about me and coming all this way" His chin rested on the top of my head as he hugged me.

After a while, he got back to work while I waited for him to finish. Stretching out on the couch, however, it felt like an hour passed when in reality it was only 20 minutes.

That was more than enough time for me to doze off.