Episode 3: Testing your words

Umbra's POV

[Log 3]

[After seeing on what Ozpin's top students have to offer and seeing that they still need training I offered that I can help improve their capabilities on the field by showing them the harsh reality and that no one gets special treatment here. He accepted it and now with the new base built and a place for our venators to land we made the Emerald Forest our new base of operations. It took some time eliminating the Grimm in the area but we secured the forest and now changed it to suit our needs.]

[end Log 3]

End POV

As time passes on every student in Beacon were in the auditorium for Ozpin's announcement.

Ozpin: Settle down everyone. As you may be asking why I brought you all here is because I've decided to enhance your perspective that you are not only fighting Grimm but things like rouge huntsman and other criminals in the field. So I ask a certain commander to help train you on doing so. Everyone I like you all to meet Commander Umbra of the 222nd Attack Battalion.

Umbra: I want you students to remember. We're shoulder-to-shoulder on those front lines, brothers and sisters! And sometimes we make our own but now matter what we are united. Rule 1 we fight together. So who's ready to step up first and prove themselves to everyone.

??: My team and I will!

Cardin: I'm Cardin Winchester leader of team CRDL and I like to prove ourselves

Umbra: Well then step up and follow these men *gestures to his clone troopers* to the arena for testing.

Cardin: Easy.

They followed the clones and every student then also heads towards the training facility on how it will play out.

Umbra: So Miss Goodwitch how good is team CRDL.

Glynda: Please just call my Glynda and team CRDL has a reputation on... taking things not seriously and getting in trouble.

Umbra: How so?

Glynda: Your see and prepared to be somewhat disappointed.

Umbra: Noted.

The three then enter the balcony overlooking the train arena ready to evaluate team CRDL on their performance.