Chapter 9: Heads high

[log 9]

[We establishing territory of Menagerie is underway as of now some Faunus are now wishing to join our core like the students at Beacon. My troops will try their best to train them like they are us, no matter who are what they are. Also team RWBY and JNPR are a great help upon eliminating Grimm on lost territory Ghira told us about. One day those kids will make it to ARC trooper one day.]

[End Log]

Location: Venator Forward Dagger (Bridge)

Deck Officer: Commander we are receiving a call from Ghira Belladonna.

Umbra: Put him through.

He went to the other room and a holoprojection of Ghira showed on the table.

Ghira: "Ah Commander Umbra I've got good news."

Umbra: Let's hear it.

Ghira: "I've managed to get a meeting with Sienna Khan. But we have to meet her at the White Fang HQ."

Umbra: You told her about us?

Ghira: "No but I just say that I'll be bringing a guest along."

Umbra: The element of surprise incase things get out of hand. Very well, a small team of my best men and I will be in front of your house immediately. We'll meet you there.

Ghira: "Thank you commander. I'll see you outside." *Ends call*

Umbra: *comms* Brando, Cheks, Walo, and Branch, meet me at the hanger pronto. We are going for a little trip.

Brando: "Yes sir."

Time skip

Now on routes to the White Fang HQ commander Umbra alongside Ghira and a group of clones were ready to meet the leader of the White Fang for a peaceful interaction. Incase things goes south two AT-TEs are on standby to give them covering fire from the hills. Soon they see a big palace in the middle of the forest with White Fang flags on the surrounding walls.

Pilot: Sir we are being hailed, what should I say?

Ghira: Tell them that Ghira Belladonna is here for the meeting. Also not to shoot us on sight.

Pilot: Yes sir.

As soon as they landed they were met by a group of armed White fang members and a lieutenant leading them

As soon as they landed they were met by a group of armed White fang members and a lieutenant leading them. Both parties met face to face

 Both parties met face to face