Chapter 2

Coruscant

The sight of millions of ships leaving and entering Coruscant was a common thing to see. It was the capital of the galaxy, featuring a diverse mix of species and cultures. The entire planet was just one big city housing trillions of people.

While everyone was doing their own things on the planet. Up in space two ships exited out of slipspace as the portal-like circle disappeared behind them. It was a Halcyon-class light cruiser and a SDV-class heavy corvette.

Not the strongest ships in their navy but it was enough to defend themselves against an enemy and retreat if needed too. They were going into uncharted space and they certainly weren't going to go in defenseless. As an extra precaution they even had a few ships ready to enter the system if needed too.

Up in the bridge a wave of whispers sounded out as they stared at the planet.

"Just look at that. The entire planet is practically glowing. There must be a few hundred billion of them down there."

"I wonder how they deal with crime or even diseases. Those two do not mix well with crowded places."

Before they could get far, multiple ships orbiting around the planet slowly sped towards them. Most likely because of them entering the system undetected.

"This is the UNSC Encounter from the Zeridian defense fleet. Requesting permission for one of our shuttles to land."

"Stand by for clearance... clearance granted. Your shuttle may begin their approach."

"Acknowledge."

Seconds later a pelican can be seen taking off from one of its hangers as a phantom followed behind them.

Inside the pelican one of the envoys was looking at the planet ahead of them. He couldn't help but stare in awe at the planet.

"This is amazing! Look at all of these ships. Simply unbelievable that a different galaxy from us is filled to the brim. Just think of the possibilities we can learn here." The man says, holding his chin in thought.

"That can wait Micheal. Right now we need to worry about starting a stable relationship with these people." Another man says from behind him.

"I wouldn't be so naive about that. Politicians can get complicated. Especially when they want something. You should know that by now James." Michael says.

"You think they will use us?"

"It's a possibility. They're part of a big government with large amounts of power, while to them we are just an insignificant planet moving their way in the galaxy. They may even think we aren't worth their time. It's one of the reasons people hate politics."

"But it's worth a try. Besides, we have something they want. These force sensitives that they're after."

"And that's exactly why I think they will try something on us. Like I said. They want something."

James only sighs seeing that Michael was paranoid. "Why do you have to be so negative about everything?"

"I'm not being negative. I'm looking out for you and the folks back home. I won't trust them until I see a reason too."

Shaking his head James turns his head over the front of the pelican looking out of the cockpit as they start to make it to the docks.

As they started to land a few figures could be seen walking towards them. Most of them were guards as two lines of them were made as a few people could be seen standing between them. They looked like they were wearing expensive clothing and there was no doubt in mind that they were part of the senate.

Starwars: The Terran Republic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें