Chapter 5

Four years later

Zeridian

Only four years had passed and Zeridian was already having a few noticeable changes. For one the system seemed a lot more crowded as the defense fleet for Zeridian was bigger and numerous defense systems were laid in orbit around the planet.

But not only that but Zeridian had officially become short of a tourist planet. Those that had the money wanted to be the few to go to another galaxy not that it was any different from their own but it was something new no one thought was possible.

But things in Zeridian wasn't the only thing that was changing. Further within the galaxy rumors of war between the Galactic Republic and the Separatist Alliance was growing greater and greater. This was one of the reasons for the buildup of Zeridians fleet but it wasn't the only reason. One of their scouting fleets had encountered a numerous ships in a system heading straight at them. Thankfully no one fired at each other but not without a harsh message about sending military ships in their system.

But what made this first contact with these people even worse was that they were strongly against them having a certain metal in their possession. They called it beskar steel but there was no way they were just going to hand it over. Especially since all of it came from Zeridian which meant it was rightfully there's.

The only reason they even knew was because they had turned to the republic to easily figure out what this metal was, only to regret it immediately. Not even days after telling them the entire galaxy found out about them having beskar steel in their hands and even a few pirates had the audacity to enter the system only to immediately get destroyed or surrender. No one knew what happened to the crew after the encounter but many guessed they were either killed or held a prisoner. But only very few knew what happened to them. Not even their captured ships were spared the same fate.

But other than these few events happening no one knew about their expansion on the outskirts of the galaxy and it was growing larger by the year.

Down on Zeridian two men could be seen talking to each other going over different files. One of them was Micheal who was shaking hai head at what he was reading.

"They're seriously about to fight us because of metal." Micheal says utterly dumbfounded. "And it's not even for them to begin with."

"Yes but this is the same people that an admiral said the Jedi called mandalorians that one time. The people that call themselves warriors."

"But they said they were pacifist as of right now? This doesn't sound pacifist to me."

"Well maybe it means something to them? I don't know. There's a lot of things we don't know about these people for now."

"This could be our only chance to smooth things Micheal. We need allies and if we do this right, they could be potential trading partners with us."

"We'll just have to see how this plays out." Micheal says tapping one of his foot thinking.

A few minutes of silence was heard in the room as they thought the same thing to themselves. How will they react to a fleet being just outside their doorstep?

Ever since the incident on Coruscant. No more diplomacy missions were ever attempted and now that another one was being made they were going to make sure nothing went wrong. Not only that but they were also sending a message. And that message was to not fuck with them or a fleet like theirs was going to be in front of them ready to kill them at a moments notice.

It also wasn't going to be just them as a few more senators from the UEG was going to make an entrance as well. It was going to be the most active they had ever been outside of their system. They had completely isolated themselves from the rest of the galaxy and all contact with the rest of the galaxy was terminated besides the republic itself and the Separatist if they ever tried to speak with them.