Biography

Richard Smith

Name:- Richard Smith (Formerly)- Richard Mann

Name:
- Richard Smith (Formerly)
- Richard Mann

Alias:
- The Unusual Commander, Separatist Commander, The General, Commander Mann

Gender:
- Male

Age:
- 21

Race:
- Human

Home:
- Earth
- Raxus

Allegiance:
- The Confederacy of Independent Systems
- Mann. CO

Rank:
- Commander
- General (Eventually)

Weapons:
- Lightsaber Shovel
- Rocket Launcher (Cow Mangler)
- Shotgun
- Tool Gun

Abilities:
- Gmod Logic/Physics
- SFM Logic/Physics
- TF2 Logic/Physics
- Gmod Cheats
- Resurrection Immortality (AKA Respawn)

Basic Description:
- Richard Smith was once a young college student born somewhere in the Midwest of the USA, but was killed in an accident. When reincarnated, Richard Smith would have his name changed to Richard Mann, a homage to the Mann Brothers of TF2, and would be bestowed abilities of the abilities of TF2, SFM, and Gmod, allowing him to influence anything around him as he sees fit would.

Personality:
- Richard Smith is a kind soul, willing to help people out... buuuut, when he was given powers he slightly became like the Team Fortress 2 Soldier: Jingoistic, Patriotic, and insane but most of his personality is that of kind and noble heart, who follows the values of the CIS and a true believer of the Separatist Cause, not from the Separatist Council. Even with further knowledge of the Star Wars Franchise, he's willing to prolong the war for his amusement since he wants to have fun, even interfering and ruining big Palpy's and Dooku's plans.

_____________________________
Expect the Prologue soon. Because I was high with Canadian Cocaine and P U R E  E T H A N O L ! ! !