Chapter 4: Geonosis Troubles Part 2

The announcement rang out, emphasizing its crucial importance. Without delay, all the cadets swiftly entered the briefing room, forming a circle around the large portable holo-table. The table, a magnificent circular design, emanated a vibrant red holographic grid on its top layer, reflecting the distinct architecture of the Geonosians.

Among the cadets, Richard instantly recognized the figures seated on chairs surrounding the table: Viceroy Nute Gunray, representing the Trade Federation; Archduke Poggle the Lesser, the influential leader of the Geonosians (and also was one of the few Geonosians that unexpectedly joined his dancing last time in his workshop); Passel Argente, head of powerful galactic companies and a prominent supporter of Count Dooku's Separatist movement; and Wat Tambor, the formidable foreman of the Techno Union.

Oh, and there's also a Mandalorian in blue and silver armor, and a young boy, who looked no older than ten. If you have not guess it's Janho and Boba. And that boy will be orphan soon.

Richard and Arya managed to secure a spot in the front row, positioned just behind Gunray. Count Dooku, standing between Admiral Trench and Poggle, exuded an undeniable aura of authority as all eyes in the room gravitated toward him. Observing the cadets, Dooku paused before addressing them.

"A few moments ago," he began, his voice commanding attention, "Senator Amidala of Naboo and her Jedi guardian were foolishly captured during an attempt to rescue Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. He had tracked our bounty hunter, Jango Fett, to one of our droid production facilities here on Geonosis and managed to transmit a message to Coruscant."

As Dooku spoke, the cadets began to whisper and exchange thoughts amongst themselves, while Arya delved into deep contemplation, fully grasping the gravity of the situation.

Richard on the other hand, looks as if he knew this would happen. It's not like he was reincarnated with the knowledge and history of Star Wars in both legends and canon. Oh no, that would have been cheating—

Okay, never mind, he knows it, you (readers) know it, and this is a crack-fic. We all know Star Wars Timeline to some extent. But Richard has to keep up appearances just to avoid suspicion from others.

(Timmy: BuT AuThOr, RiChArD HaS AlReAdY OuTeD HiMsElF As SuSpiCiOuS WiTh HiS GmOd PoWeRs aNd Tf2 DrOiDs!)

SHUT THE FUCK UP LITTLE TIMMY!!! NO ONE FUCKING ASKED YOU!!! (Guess the reference) He only used a small portion of his Gmod Powers to upgrade his droids, and these upgrades are even plausible to achieve, even without Gmod powers!!!

*cough* okay... Anyways back to the story.

Dooku lets a discussion between the Cadets take place before gesturing for silence before he spoke,

"Our position in Geonosis is compromised, and a Republic attack is imminent," Dooku stated. "While I oversee the executions of our uninvited guests, Admiral Trench will brief you on your tactical roles. Some of you will be responsible for supervising the evacuation of our forces, others will man the tactical booths in this facility, and those with combat training will take on-field command. That will be all."

Dooku turned, followed by the Council Members, the Mandalorian, and the young boy, leaving the room. Admiral Trench then addressed the cadets.

"Those of you with combat training, report to TF-67 in the armory. The rest of you, follow me to the command center," Trench commanded.

Richard and the other cadets obediently followed Admiral Trench to the command center. As they reached their destination, Trench faced his troops and began to speak.

"As far as I'm concerned, your training is complete. The Republic will become aware of our droid army and will attempt to raise one of their own. Any chance for peace has been eradicated, and war is inevitable," Trench declared, receiving nods of agreement from the cadets.