Chapter 1: Richard goes to Desert Bug Planet!

—Geonosis—

From the depth of Geonosis Space, a Munificent Frigate has exited from hyperspace as it approaches the Planet's biosphere. Inside are the passengers of the said starship, all enlisted into the Confederate Military. Amongst the group is the oddball of all Cadets, Richard Smith.

There are many things he can't believe are happening: 1). He's in Star Wars! Around the time before the Clone Wars began! 2). He has the power of TF2, SFM, and Gmod on his side! 3). He's in a spaceship! It is so surreal for someone like Richard, to be on a ship that traverses the stars! It's like a dream come true! 4). He's going to be fighting for the Confederacy and make some changes that would derail the timeline.

He wonders what kind of damage could be done now he's here, he could imagine the TF2 Chaos and shenanigans he would bring upon this galaxy! And perhaps help bring the Republic down with his powers. But for now, he's just a cadet of the Officer Academy in Geonosis.

As the shuttle touched down, he and the rest of the cadets exited the shuttle. After gazing at the hanger in awe he stops when he follows the rest to the gathering. As soon as everyone was in the area they were standing on, Richard took a nice time analyzing the recruits who joined the Separatists. He can see a mixture of aliens from different species while only some are humans. Hmm... odd, he honestly expects to see more humans.

Then again, compared to the Republic seems to employ humans in higher positions than they do aliens. After all, when he watched Star Wars the Clone Wars, he didn't see that many aliens, who are not Jedi, working in higher positions in the Republic. Guess the Republic does indeed have some level of Xenophobia if the absence of any aliens in the higher position tells him otherwise. That would explain why there are more humans in higher positions in the Republic while the CIS mostly have aliens in more high positions in the CIS government.

His thoughts were cut off when someone entered the hangar. Upon seeing who it was, let's say he is very ecstatic about who he is seeing. Internally, he's fangirling at the sight of Admiral Trench, his favorite character from Star Wars! He's trying his hardest not to shake in excitement and squeal like a fan girl.

"Greetings Cadets! I am Admiral Trench of the newly formed Confederate Officer Academy! You all may refer to me as Admiral Trench or sir. Is that clear?"

"Sir yes sir!" The Cadets saluted in unison so did Richard.

'Godspeed you magnificent bastard!' He thought internally as his body slowly trembled in excitement.

"...in this academy, you will learn the responsibility of leadership, tactics, and strategy. The droid army may be a strong force to overwhelm the Republic and the Jedi, win battles, and skirmishes but a droid army needs its leadership. It needs the creative thinking of an organic officer, it requires the most skilled and disciplined of all officers, admirals, or generals, to overwhelm the Republic and the Jedi!"

'Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!' Richard cheers in his mind.

"...Keep in mind that by using better tactics you will win battles and will gain few casualties from your army, you will not be trained as soldiers, but as commanders, and leaders. I will be training you in how to lead droids or troops into battle, give you proper leadership, and tactical strategies, and learn to formulate your strategies...." Trench continues his speech as Richard continues to tremble more in absolute excitement which is noticed by some cadets close to him, "...you will learn what it takes to bring the fight against the republic! and in the next few years..."

'I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK!!!'

*ahem*

Richard stopped his fanboy moment as his trembles of excitement were noticed by everyone who looked at him weirdly. Even Trench stopped his speech and stared at the trembling cadet.