Chapter 6: RED Team's Trip to Muunilist

San Hill stood at the landing docks with a hulking mercenary by his side, awaiting the arrival of the fleet's Commanding Officer above and his reinforcements.

He's given seven Frigates to reinforce their defenses with 14 orbital defense platforms over the planet.

The Muun was hoping for more than seven ships to defend the planet of Muunilist but with the start of the war. Sure, they could form a proper defense, but they didn't have other kinds of starships ready. So, he would have to use what forces that are currently available to him. Count Dooku gave him a mercenary to help with the planet's defenses, Durge, as he remembers. But he hopes these reinforcements would be enough to drive the Republic back or at least hold them at bay.

The Planet of Muunilinst is extraordinarily rich in precious metal and resources for the Intergalactic Banking Clan, making it the Financial Capital of the Mega-Corporations. While most branches remained neutral and others remained in the Republic, some, like Muunilist and Mygeeto, joined the CIS. They're, after all, one of the primary providers of droids, hailfire droids, and warships.

"Sir..." San Hill was pulled from his thoughts by a OOM-Command Droid, who approaches him, "...The reinforcements are arriving."

"Good." The Chairman of the Banking Clan said that CC-9799 Carriers fly overhead and land in the City of Hadrian—one of those ships anchored in the docking area where San Hill and Durge are. The Muun watched in anticipation as the doors of the ship opened, and an army of droids poured out in an orderly manner...

...well...

"MARCH FORWARD YOU MAGGOTS!" An OOM-Command Droid wearing a helmet shouted at the droids from the top of the AAT leading the column of battle droids and tanks, "LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT!..."

Even from afar, San Hill could hear the droid's shout. Also, does he see things, or did those droids marching look scared? No, that's impossible... droids can't be scared... right?

As more droids continue to exit their ships, a shuttle soon lands. San Hill has to guess this is the Commanding Officer sent to reinforce the defenses.

As the door of the shuttle slides open and the ramp drops, what comes out is the Commanding Officer, and following him are Battle Droids with red armbands and hats... but they are...

...Dancing?

"There's nothing more Confederate than exercise!" The expected Commanding Officer said and danced with a line of droids following his example.

San Hill and the others in the docking bay watch in stunned silence as the Commanding Officer dance down the ramp, dancing... Where's the music coming from?!

When the Commanding Officer reached him, he stopped dancing and stood up straight and saluted, "Commander Richard Mann of Trench's fleet, sir! God bless the CIS!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

San Hill didn't expect that at all, that... entrance that this Commander Mann did. But he assumes it was an excellent first impression? Informal if he does say so himself. Plus, the droids around them are still dancing. And where's the music coming from? He can still hear it.