Prologue: An Unusual Beginning

~Location: Earth, Midwest USA~

In the Midwest of the US, Richard Smith was just your average day guy living out his mundane life, for he is a man who loves many things, family friends, Star Wars, and Video Games. Richard Smith is a Caucasian man in his college years, with lean muscles and an interest in all things digital and fun.

And this man, who will not die stupidly and ridiculously, is walking on the sides of the streets back to his home.

His life is decent, to say the least, he's in college, studying for humanities. His college life was interesting, to say the least, he made some friends, and was doing well in his grade while trying not to be a disappointment to his parents like how Asian parents would react. And he was doing a-okay...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...you know what? Fuck it! You're not here to know about this guy's college life or his...life! Oh no no no no, you're all here for the TF2 Hilarity and nonsense that eventually plague Star Wars, right?

And that book is about all of that, right?

Well, I'll give it to you! TRUCK-KUN! YOU'RE UP!

"What?" Richard said, looking at the author with wide eyes.

*Cue the main character getting run over by a truck, as blood smears the paved street with people close by screaming terror*

Thank you!

"You're welcome..." The Truck said to the author before driving off for its next victim.

There, now we get to the actual story!

—X—

Richard has died, surprisingly and unceremoniously, from getting run over by a truck for the hundredth time a main character comes on screen. Originally, the author thought to use Gun-Chan to do the job but the author rather is traditional with all these Isekai tropes.

But as he died and became nothing more of the blood of gore smears on the side of a road like the waste of meat-bag he is, Richard has his life flash before his eyes from the day of his birth, the enjoyment and bond with his family and friends, the first time he watched Star Wars, and the first time he played Team Fortress 2 and Gmod, as well as many other kinds of moments from his life. Especially embarrassing moments he wished to forget yet his flashing tye life before his eyes forced him to remember those terrible and embarrassing memories.

Anyways, Richard slowly wakes up and finds himself in an unknown Ms mysterious place of sorts. The area around him is a foggy place, swirling around him like a wormhole as it is between time, space, and reality. Confused, he looks up ahead illuminated by some kinds of lights. He steadily stands up and approaches the two orbs of light.

"Greetings, Richard..." one of the Orbs spoke, "You have even chosen..."

'Oh no... I'm in an obscure Star Wars reference...' Richard thought, looking at the three glowing illuminating orbs in front of him with wide eyes.

"...You've been chosen... you've been chosen..." The orbs chanted mystically, as Richard smith slowly and surely became entranced with chanting... until other orbs come into view.

"Hey, guys what's going on... Wait, huh?!" The orb notices Richard and complained to the two, "We're doing this now?! It's 4 AM!"

"Quiet! You're ruining the moment!" The other orb shouted at him.