Chapter 5: Gmodding Adjustments!

When it comes to Isekai Tropes and Reincarnation FanFiction in general, what did you expect to happen in those books or stories based on your overall experience? What did you expect when Richard Mann died and got reincarnated? Is it:

A. MC dies and is reincarnated into an Anime Fantasy Setting with OP Powers, then gains a harem of beautiful and sexy anime girls with huge titties and thighs?

B. MC dies and is reincarnated into an already established franchise with OP Powers then gains a harem from characters of said established franchise?

C. MC dies and is reincarnated then lives his life in his second chance?

*Readers' answers:
A.✔️
B.✔️
C.✔️*

...if you choose all of the above, well...

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

"Not again! Someone get the firefighter droids!" One of the B1 Battle Droids screamed out to the nearby droids behind him.

"Fire! Fire! Fire in the hanger!"

"Someone get the fire extinguisher!"

"Roger, Roger!"

...You'd be wrong thinking of that...

Amid the ongoing war that began not too long ago, which is the last chapter since we've established that this is only perhaps hours after the battle of Geonosis, newly appointed CIS Officers are gradually, but slowly adapting to their roles in the Confederate Navy and Army. All of them making plans or assigning tasks for their role in a war that has begun.

This would be stressful for anyone to bear these many responsibilities, especially those who never fought in a war before. But our resident Gmodder/TF2 Player, Richard Mann, is a whole different story, like the one you're reading right now!

Thanks to his extensive knowledge of movies, and TV shows he watched (at most related to the Clone Wars), he quickly took charge as the commander of his vessel, the Standin 1, very smoothly and with ease than his fellow officers could even grasp their new responsibilities. Next, he began making gradual changes to the interior of his ship. At least, changes that wouldn't be too noticeable to his allies... yet.

The obvious change would be the droids of the Munificent Frigate.

Ever since he was given command of the Standin 1, it has become a hotbed (at least for the regular droids inside said ship) of crazy shenanigans. Far from the prying eyes of his superiors or anyone who didn't bother visiting his ship. It involves lots of migraine-inducing, logic-defying nonsense that non-gmodders can't fully comprehend without losing a brain cell or two.

As the RED Team gets accustomed to the ship's interior, Chief, the RED Soldier Droid, is in the hanger bay and standing before a group of droids, both B1 and B2 units, (B) stood in formation. Exuding authority, he begins his routine, which most readers should be familiar with...

OOM-117 shouts, "ATTTEEEEEEEEENNNTTION!"

Chief shouts at the top of his lungs(?) to gain the attention of the Battle Droids that are currently in the hangar, most of them already in formation with their backs straightened.

After getting their attention, the Command Droid surveyed the droids and nodded, satisfied with the result. Thus, he begins drilling the regular droids, just like his master before him.

"If fighting were to result in victory then you must fight!" He says as he walks back and forth in front of the first line of droids, "My Commander said that! And I say he knows a little more of fighting than you do pal because we learned from it!!" He continues his drill speech, to the thousands of Battle Droids, after he pokes one of the droids' heads before he stops.