Chapter 9 - One Week

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
The halls of the senate building were full of all kinds of beings and creatures, with all of them speaking their different languages. Ahsoka followed Saiph as they weaves through the several moving crowds of people.

"Why are there so many people?" Ahsoka asked looking

"So, where- are we- going? Ahsoka asked when she moved between people, grunting when she ran into a few.

"To Mandalore's box in the assembly." Saiph said, looking at a device in her hand. "Obi Wan gave me the number."

"Well that's just conviennent." Ahsoka started as he dodged a green rodian, "I suppose it isn't much farther now?" And In that moment, Saiph stopped and Ahsoka fell into her at the sudden movement.

"It's this one." Saiph waved her hand for Ahsoka to follow her and they stepped into the box where there was a group of six cadets who were oblivious to their presence. They were too focused watching the debate currently going on in center of the room.

"Can't you see that this is clearly an ardemment issue?!" One of the senators cried from their floating booth. "We must act now!"

The assembly roared, some cheered while others protest. Eventually the debate had ended and the senators started to file out. And the cadets stood up to see Saiph and Ahsoka leaning against a wall, their eyes dropping slightly at the boredom of the debate.

"Saiph!" One of the girls exclaimed which Saiph recognized to be Lagos, her blonde hair had grown a bit. The two girls eyes shot open and stood up.

"It's so wonderful to see you!" Another girl said from behind and Saiph smiled seeing it was Soniee. There were four other boys, with Korkie being one of them.

"How have you been doing?" He said to the two Jedi, but his eyes stayed on Saiph.

"We've been good, thank you." Saiph said nodding her head.

"Where Amis?" Ahsoka asked, looking at the group but not seeing him.

"He had to stay behind." Soniee replied. "But we told him that we'd tell him about it when we got back."

"That's kind of you." Saiph said, the four cadets from their trip to Mandalore seemed inseparable.

"Who are these three?" She asked, gesturing to the three boys.

Korkie stepped forward, "Saiph, Ahsoka, meet Glenn, Marty and Ervince."

Ahsoka and Saiph nodded. Looking to the group in front of them.

"So what exactly are you here?" Korkie asked the two padawans.

"Master Kenobi told us that we were to be your guides while you stay here on Coruscant." Ahsoka replied while she put a hand on her hip.

"We'll get to spend a lot of time together then!" Lagos said excitedly as she clasped her hands together.

Yes we will. Saiph followed behind the group as Ahsoka led the way through the halls and into the planet city.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Ahsoka and Saiph had been in the city for several hours since they left the Senate building. The group of cadets had taken the lead awhile back and were excitedly running about the marketplace, examining all of the different foods and trinkets that were being sold.

"I guess they've never been to Coruscant before..." Ahsoka murmured, observing the teens.

Saiph responded, "I wonder why." Although they both knew full well of the pacifist Duchess's ways.