Chapter 12 - Walks & Anesthesia

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Saiph first opened her eyes and then shut them immediately. The bright light was too much for her head. Slowly, she re-opened them and squinted at the scene before her. She wasn't in the same room as before. In fact, she wasn't sure what day it was either. Turning, she hung her legs off the bed, looking at the machines and wires all around the room. A small beeping sound showed that her heart was still functioning and that she was breathing. She slipped off the bed and felt her head, she had a bandage wrapped around it, from when she must've landed.

At least it's not too serious. 

Saiph looked down and realized that she was no longer wearing her Jedi robes but was wearing a white shirt and soft pants. Saiph reddened in embarrassment, who had changed her? Deciding to not think too much about it, she made her way to the door and watched as it slid open. Walking out, she then noticed her feet were now on a carpeted surface. She wiggled her toes and looked up at the ceiling above her. There were large polished stone pillars looming over her... She was in the Jedi temple. Why was she in the temple? Hadn't she been on the ship after she duelled Ventress with her Obi Wan and Anakin? Saiph started to aimlessly walk around the temple's halls. She hadn't been to the Jedi's medical center before, so she did not know exactly which routes were back from it. Only a few minutes later, did Saiph realize she still felt quite dazed- which would mean that she had some medication in her system. If she were to be honest, it was nice, she didn't find anything wrong at all. However, many of the passing Jedi did, as it was strange to see a padawan walking around the temple barefoot. Ignoring the stares she was getting, Saiph continued her walk. She had no destination in mind as she enjoyed the surroundings and felt a cold sensation in her feet. She looked down and now saw she was on stone floor. Even though the stone caused the girl to shiver slightly, Saiph smiled and looked up to the sun flowing through the patterned grates in the ceiling. 

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Unbeknownst to Saiph, Obi Wan had just returned from a mission with Anakin to find out who had killed two Jedi, a master and his padawan, to only find out it was a Zabrak named Savage Opress- who had unfortunately evaded them.

Obi Wan was currently informing the council of this.

"Anakin and I went to see the mother Talzin and found out that the male Zabrak is Savage Opress."

The council nodded, and Obi Wan continued. "We followed him to Toydaria where we caught him trying to kidnap the King. Unfortunately, he was killed by Savage himself."

"And what was it that you spoke of afterwards?" Mace asked, putting his hands together.

"We fought him on a Separatist ship but he escaped." Obi wan said, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He should've been able to catch him.

"We thank you, Master Kenobi, for this development." Yoda said bowing his head.

Then out of an odd occurance, a youngling ran into the council room. Which caused the Jedi to turn their attentions to the door, one which didn't open often in the middle of the council's meetings.

The youngling boy was panting, "I'm sorry masters-" he gulped a breath of air, "but I have been sent... to tell you about Padawan Carian."

"Has she woken up?" Obi Wan asked and the boy shrugged, "You could say something like that."

Obi Wan turned back to the council and bowed, "If you'll excuse me." He said and Yoda only nodded as he gestured with his walking stick to the door.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Obi Wan followed the boy through the corridors to see Saiph standing in the center of one of the circular connectors of the hallways, staring at the ceiling. She was still wearing a pair of pyjamas that had been given to her by the medical droids and she was not wearing any shoes. He only shook his head in amusement as he made his way over to her.

"Saiph..." Obi Wan started and she turned around and smiled when she saw him.

"Hello Master, if you look hard enough, you can see the shapes that the shadows make with the light on the walls." She said slightly loopy, pointing to the higher halves on the walls.

"That's indeed very nice Saiph, how is your head feeling?" He looked over her head as he brushed his hand over the bandages.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." Saiph quietly, beginning to pat the side of her temple.

"That's good to hear- Wait no... no, we don't want touch it." He said pulling her hands down. "Let's get you back to the medical center so we can get your belongings to bring back to your dormitory."

Saiph nodded and Obi was started leading her back through the halls to the medical center.
Once they made it back, he handed her her cleaned robes and she went to go change.
Once she came out she looked at herself and realized that she looked a bit tired, probably from the medications and anesthesia.

"Where's Ahsoka?" Saiph asked as she yawned and stretched her arms.

"She actually came in to see you earlier but you were still asleep. You will be able to see her later though."

Saiph nodded and they headed back to her dormitory. Once they made it in, Saiph went into her bed and immediately fell asleep. Obi Wan quietly walked over and pulled the sheets over her, tucking them around her shoulders. He then turned and was about to leave the room when he peeked back in at his sleeping padawan and softly smiled, walking out and letting the door slide shut behind him.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hellooooooo! Kind of a small fluffy chapter because I was feeling like some comfort would be gReAT. Hope you enjoyed it as always! :)
☆彡
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}