CHAPTER 5

Mikaella's POV

"Why did you let her wander here alone?" My throat went dry thinking how should I answer Jeonghan's question. "And you?" He said glancing at Jeohee. "I'll seriously gonna tell mom about this."

Jeohee stomped her feet in annoyance and whined. "Sure do that. And I'll swear I'll tell her what I saw earlier too."

My brows furrowed looking at the two of them. I glanced at Jeohee who's now raising her eyebrows in mocked while looking at her brother. Jeonghan on the other hand, looked so totally pissed. He seemed so frustrated while sending some death glares at her sister, who's now smirking and unbothered.

I wonder what did she saw that made her brother zipped his mouth but is looking at her like he is killing her on his mind.

"Go home. You two. Go home now." I just heard Jeonghan uttered with his jaws clenched while glancing at us before he turned his back and left.

Jeohee just snorted and rolled her eyes while looking at her brother's figure. After a while, she faced me with a sudden gasp. 

"Unnie! Its Wonwoo oppa! How---?"

"Oh, we met earlier. It was a long story though." I told her glancing at Wonwoo.

I mouthed my 'sorry' secretly at him which just earned me a full blown smirk from him.

"Hi oppa!" Jeohee who's now beside me squeaked and slapped my arm. "I never thought you were close with him." She suddenly whispered near my ear.

"We barely knew each other Jojo. Shut up." I whispered back but she just gave me 'I don't care but you need to tell me something' kind of look. Which, clearly made me roll my eyes.

"You never failed to make your brother angry Jeohee. You really never changed." I heard Wonwoo commented. 

"Yeah I know. Its one of my hobbies oppa. I always love to make him angry." Jeohee replied. "Anyway, how did you met my unnie?" She then asked and eyed the both of us.

"Unnie?" Wonwoo asked as his gaze dropped on me.

"Our family were close friends and I'm her senior. Yeah, and we just met here." I interrupted while shifting my gaze to Jeohee.

"That's true. We're close and we treated each other as sisters. Right unnie?" Jeohee added with a huge grin that made me nod and agree with her words.

"I see." Wonwoo softly replied. "Well, I owe Elle a great debt and I was about to bring her to our dressing room to give her something, but we ended up here."

Jeohee's mouth went 'o' and gave me a teasing smirk. I know she was referring at the way how Wonwoo called me.

Fun fact, I introduced myself as Elle because I once dreamed that loves that name. So, I just thought I want him to call me that too since it was pretty close to my real name.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go to your dressing room. I'll join you." Jeohee suggested making me squirm.

I fake laughed and firmly held Jeohee's arm. She was about to walk and drag me but I stopped her. "Jeohee, you've already seen how angry your brother is. Plus, did you forget that both of us were not allowed here? And if anyone would find out about that we sneaked in here, both of us might end up in jail. You don't want that to happen didn't you?"

"Well of course unnie. I don't want that but, I'm Jeonghan oppa's sister. Families are allowed to come here. And, Wonwoo oppa is with us too. We would have no problem." She just replied proudly.

"Its good to know that you can easily say that you are Jeonghan's sister. Then what about me? What would I answer if someone will ask me?" I worriedly uttered. Sure it would be awesome to go with Wonwoo, but Jeonghan might go super mad if he sees us again.