1 ; the visit

"How can we be witches?"

The small, quiet suburbs of Hampstead, London were home to several families, among those, the Grangers. A family of four with the dynamic duo of wit and brilliance, Hermione and Liliana, and a pair of superb dentists for parents, Freya and Oliver Granger.

They lived a normal simplistic life well, at least that's what Mrs. Granger liked to call it. But one Saturday morning, despite its start seeming to be like any other day in their quiet part of London, would ultimately change her view on their life forever. But more for Hermione and Liliana, the bright ones who would've bet the odds on anything but this. Boy did they not know what was to come....

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜

There weren't many people out and about and Mrs. Granger wouldn't lie that as she made breakfast, the peace and calm felt wonderful. And just as she made a reach for the chocolate chips she'd been adding to the pancakes, there was a sudden knock on the door.

Curious, she turned the stove off, placed the spatula she'd been using on the counter, and wiped her hands clean on the nearest kitchen towel before walking over to the door. When she opened it she was not expecting to see a tall, severe-looking woman with a pointed hat, clad in emerald green robes.

"Hello," said Mrs. Granger, leaning against the doorframe, staring at the peculiar woman.

"Good Morning," the woman replied, fixing her pointed hat. "I am here to speak with the parents of, as well as the girls, Liliana and Hermione Granger."

Mrs. Granger raised a brow, "May I ask why?"

"Certainly," the woman said. "Although, I feel it would be better to say so with the rest of your family, especially the girls."

"Well, I suppose you'd better come in then," said Mrs. Granger, stepping aside to let the slightly older woman in. "Would you like a cup of tea?"

"I would not want to impose 一"

"Nonsense," said Mrs. Granger smiling. She motioned for the woman to take a seat before yelling, "Girls, you have a visitor!" She then busied herself with making the woman's tea.

The girls sprung out of bed and rushed downstairs at their mothers statement.

"A visitor?" Hermione whispered to her sister. "Surely she's gotten it all wrong, no one ever comes to visit us."

Lilliana couldn't help but agree with her sister, it's not like they didn't have... well no they didn't have friends. It was usually just them, but she was fine with that because Hermione would always be her other half, and Hermione felt the same.

"Mum, what's this about a visitor?" Liliana asked as she reached the kitchen.

However, she did not need to hear her mothers response because at that moment she noticed the woman in emerald green robes sitting there with a small smile on her face.