05

BLISSE met the Russian billionaire out in his backyard garden, dressed in a short-sleeved, red crop top and black biker shorts. Weaving her way through countless flowers and around the big pond in the middle, she found Konstantin sitting at one of the benches facing a fountain. He was dressed in a black suit with his neatly, tied white dress shirt underneath. His were hidden in his pockets as he stared intensely at the fountain, deep in thought.

Blisse decided to make her appearance by clearing her throat. "Never would've thought a man like you to have gardens."

Konstantin whirled his head towards her as she sat next to him, keeping a five-feet of space between them. "Well, there is more to a person than meets the eye, Ms. Neves."

"So, what did you need from me?"

Konstantin snapped his fingers, signalling a dark-skinned man to stride over to him with an iPad in his hand. His dark hair was tied back in a short ponytail on top of his head. His black clothing attire clung to his body like a second skin, stretching as he swayed from side to side. He must've been a one of Konstantin's trackers.

Konstantin tapped away on the iPad, the softness of the taps filling the silence in the garden. "I need your parents' names to help track the killer."

"Salma and Keyton Neves." Blisse had never uttered their names ever since their death. A deep feeling of sadness washed over her, opening up her bruises once more, deepening the cuts. The sadness set foot in the bottom of her heart extinguishing the fiery cave. But she would never let anyone see that side of her. She wasn't weak, she wouldn't allow anyone to take advantage of her inferior state.

Konstantin swiped through a couple of files, then continued his tapping once more. "Fortaleza, Brazil. Murdered two years ago in Keyton's office. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"It appears the suspect was left-handed according to the position of the fingerprints found on the gun. It appears they have black hair, wore a blue shirt, and a size eleven shoe size." He stood up and handed his iPad back to the tracker. "I'll have my men get started on the tracking right away."

Blisse crossed her arms and followed him into the inner maze of the garden. "If you already know how to track people, why do you have men to do the job for you?"

He smiled at her softly and straightened his suit jacket. "Call it simply being lazy, I guess. Plus, I never have time to myself to do all the work, and hiring as many big-brained nerds like me isn't that much of a problem."

"Big-brained nerds like yourself. I've never met a man like you, Volkov. It's quite refreshing."

"Well, you know, the world needs more nerds like me. Who else will solve all the world's problems?"

"Self-absorbed pigs if they have any sane brain cells left."

He boomed with laughter, alerting the resting birds in some of the bird nests. "I must say, you are quite the character. I've never met a woman like you."

"Good. I'm one of those 'once in a blue moon' gifts, so appreciate me while I'm here."

He shook his head as his laughter started to quiet down. "I was hoping you could join me at work today. It'll give you a chance to memorize the security in case a break in ever happens again. I'm leaving right now actually, but I could wait for you if you wish to change your attire."

Without an answer, Blisse walked back inside the mansion, making her trip to her bedroom. Rhea and Farond were, fucking each other like wolves on drugs. Rhea bounced vigorously up and down on Faron's fat cock, situated in a reverse cowgirl position. One of her hands rubbed her core in tight, fast circles as the other hand pinched her left nipple. Faron continuously lifted his hips up to meet her thrusts.