08

HELLO, sister!! I'm here!"

Blisse rolled her eyes as she sat in bed video chatting with her third-in-command, Eloa, to check in with the mafia back in Brazil. She had sent Dimitri to collect Luiza from the airport, but she was not staying in the mansion.

Luiza's voice echoed so loudly in the mansion that she was sure that everyone was awake now.

Eloa groaned and rolled her eyes. "Is that who I think it is?"

Blisse sighed. "Unfortunately yes. I wish you came with us, then maybe you could knock me out of my misery."

Eloa laughed and smiled brightly at her boss. "Now why would I do that? I can't kill my sis off like that. I love you too much."

Blisse met Eloa on one of her private trips to the States. She was hacking someone's bank account on her laptop in the library. Blisse watched from behind her for almost half an hour before walking up to the girl to offer her a job and come back to Brazil. Ever since then they've been best friends. She knew about Blisse as much as Faron knew about her.

She was one of the greatest hackers she had ever met. She learned her hacking skills from her.

"Hello!! Is anyone home?!!"

Eloa held up a knife to the screen and waved it around. "I can always fly over there and kill her for you or you can just have Faron bang you."

Blisse shook her head, but called Faron anyway. Casting a quick goodbye to Eloa, she glanced upon the door to find Faron and Jacinto standing side by side at the doorway. The clench in Faron's jaw told her that he wasn't planning on sharing her with Jacinto.

She knew of the affection Jacinto had for her and she knew he always demanded her attention but she had no attraction to him. She rarely had sex with him, but he was constantly chasing after her tail.

"What do you want, Jacinto?" she asked.

"You called."

Faron glowered at him and grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer. "She never called you, now get out before I lose my temper."

Faron was never the jealous type.

Jacinto was already out the door before Blisse shimmied out of her clothes and grabbed Faron's clothes, taking them off of him. She kissed him hard and laid them down on the bed. His tongue danced with hers. His arms exploring her body as if she was a delicate vase.

He dropped his head to her legs and kissed her thighs. He rained kisses from her thighs to her stomach and softly blew cool air onto her core. It caused shivers and delights, making her clench hard and arch her back. Every kiss remained delicate, precious, exquisite.

"I can't get enough of you," his quiet voice whimpered. He looked at her in adoration. He looked at her as if she was a shining star. He looked at her as if he was in love. Then Blisse did the one thing she never thought she could do in her entire life.

She blushed.

Her cheeks burned. Her cheeks illuminating in a soft red blush. Faron smiled at her face and kissed her lips. He brought his hand down to her core and rubbed slowly. She moaned in pleasure and moved her hips, aching for him to speed up the pace. Then he inserted a finger into her.

She grabbed her breasts, squeezing ever so hard as he fingered her faster. Her juices started to coat his fingers as he continued to massage her wall. Moan escaped her mouth and pleasure began to set in place.

One finger came out and three entered in. Everything came undone at once. It felt all so intense. The fire in the pit of her belly burned. Release. She needed release. She craved to be filled. FIlled to the point of climax.