10

THAT was truly remarkable," Konstantin commented as his driver drove them home. "I'm quite jealous you touched him if I'm being honest."

After leaving Ruvim in his disastrous state, she followed Konstantin out of the ball but left her men there seeing as they were enjoying themselves. Faron knew to contact Dimitri if they needed a ride home so they weren't stranded. Although the mingling among other rulers at a ball was not her forté, she was not quite ready to go back to the mansion so Konstantin suggested going to his main club to relax.

"Were you hoping for a handjob as well, Volkov?" she asked sipping on her tenth glass of alcohol for the night.

"Please, call me Konstantin," he demanded. "And I'm sure anyone would want anything from you, Blisse. I hope you know I myself am included."

"Alright." She set her glass down and glided over to him and ran her hand up and down his thigh. "What is it you truly want from me?"

He grabbed her and gently ran his fingertips over her knuckles. Leaning into her ear, he whispered, "A night with you."

A hand on her thigh. "No business."

A finger to her lips. "Just pleasure."

A beep broke them out of their personal bubble, indicating a call coming through to Konstantin's phone. One of his trackers was calling him. As he spoke with him on the line, Blisse planted a parade of kisses on his neck while her hand traced the outline of his bulge.

He breathed into her. "You'll be the death of me, Blisse Neves."

She smirked and winked at him. "I'm counting on it."

***

Sex, money, and alcohol filled her senses as they entered the club. Couples and strippers and men were at it again. No time to sleep, partying till daylight to drink once more in the morning. Her throat quenched at the thirst of desired sex. She craved it. So when they both sat down in a private booth she didn't waste a second to jump him, tugging on his suit jacket and viciously ripping open the white dress shirt underneath.

"That was one of my favorite shirts," he whispered into her mouth, hands trailing on her sides to rest upon her giant globes.

"I'm sure you can buy another," she stated back.

Red lights illuminated around them. Strippers paraded outside of the VIP rooms, waiting to be called in for some extra cash. Slow, sensual music played in the background. Men drunk, out of their minds, keeping women in their laps as if they were pets and playthings.

Konstantin gripped her hips tightly and started thrusting his hips to meet hers. Clothes still covered their bodies. They were fucking like virgins.

"You know, clothes come off during sex, right?" she told him.

He ripped open the front of her dress and hungrily dove in to capture a nipple in his mouth.

He knew.

He was just teasing her.

He bit down harshly. He knew a woman like Blisse liked it rough. She threw her head back when he started rubbing her thong-covered pussy.

"You like that, don't you? I bet you wish it was inside you."

She growled at him, eyes gleaming with horny anger. "Fuck you, Volkov."

"Anytime, anywhere, sweetheart."

Finally, a stripper who had been watching them, desperately waiting to please her boss, strutted in and pushed Blisse off of his lap. She sat on his lap and began rotating her hips to the beat of the music.

"I'll show you how it's really done, slut," she told Blisse, then she untied her bra and panties and threw them at her face.

Konstantin chuckled, for he knew what was to happen next, but the stripper took it as a clarification that whatever she was doing he was enjoying it, but she didn't see the rope coming her way. Next thing she knew, her hands were tied behind her back, legs tied as well with a gag shoved in her mouth.

Konstantin breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. Her breath smelled like garlic."

With the stripper tied up and bent over Blisse's knee, she couldn't escape. She wanted to act like a slut, then she was going to be treated as one.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" Blisse cooed. "I thought you loved being treated this way. Being a slut and everything."

She dug out her dagger and trailed it on the girl's thighs and butt, but she never dug deep enough to cause blood to pour through. The girl shivered in fear but inside she was delighted.

A slap on the ass woke her up from her dreamy-filled state.

"Count."

Another slap woke her up again. It was hard enough to cause pain and she was pretty sure that her cheeks were turning red judging by the intense sensation of the burning. A hand harshly gripped her thigh and she looked up to find Konstantin, emotionless and standing as still as a statue.

"I said count. Don't make me repeat it again."

A slap to her left cheek. "One."

A slap to her right cheek. "Two"

A hand gripped her hair harshly. "Are you gonna cry?"

"No."

"Then count."

She broke down at ten. Tears bursting, body shaking, cheeks and thighs red as hell. Blisse was bored at ten as well so she let her go. It was a minor punishment. Never mess with the Brazilian mob boss.

Konstantin sat next to her again and gazed upon her beauty. "You intrigue me, Blisse."

"Looks like we're both in agreement. But for now I wish to release my sexual urges." She grabbed his hand as she stood up. "Care to join me in a more private room?"

"Of course. I'd like to fulfill your request."

♘♘♘

i know, i know. It's short, but i wanted to get something out. I did it, i deserve an award.