She loved so much, She lost herself

Hang on. I'm telling you what happened to me, but not how Elijah reacted.

3 days ago

"Jordyn, Jordyn are you down here?" Elijah asked walking down the stairs, "BABE! JORDYN! What's this, a letter. For me. I wonder who it's from, who sends letters anymore anyway?" He said picking up the letter I left him. "Oh.. Oh my god. OH MY GOD!! She, She's gone. Her stuff, all of it is gone" He said in a panic "I gotta, I gotta call her" He said shakingly "Okay, Okay. Her.. Her number is on the fridge. I just gotta get a hold of her. Why would she leave?" He walked over to the fridge, dialed my number, and stood there praying I'd pick up. "Come on, Pick up, Pick up, Pick up, Pick up.. Come on. No, No. She has to answer." He called me over and over, with no answer. At this point, he was crying and shaking and just scared out of his mind about what was happening "OH COME ON! BABE, PICK UP! PLEASE!!!" He exclaimed "BABE, PLEASE!!". He tried, over and over and over again. But no answer, He left me 7 voicemails, 10 missed calls. And yes I knew. I was just ignoring him, because I believed what I was doing was right.

One of the voicemails that I listened to, said this: "Babe, please, please, pick up. I need to talk to you. Look I only gonna say this once and I hope you hear this. I know what you're doing, and I am happy for you, that you wanna find this out. But I just wish you took me with you, I could help you, because we both know.. We both know you have no idea what you're walking into. So please, baby. If you hear this, call me, please. I need you to call me. Please, I love you."

I knew he was hurting saying that but I can't wait around for him to give me permission. I need to do this and I need to do it now. Now back to where I was.. "Why do you need the phone?" He asked "Oh, I just need to make a call" I answered "Actually, can you guys go inside, I know it's weird. Just this is kinda personal" I explained "Absolutely" She replied. As she got out, her husband I'm guessing, also got out. So did her two sons. But one of them, just, hugged me before leaving and just said sorry. I'm not sure what he meant, but it was nice. I grabbed the phone off the dash, dialed Elijah's number and waited. As he picked up the phone, I froze, as he asked who this was. This was our conversation:

"Hello? Hello? HELLO!? Okay, um that's weird" He answered. I exhaled and got ready for this "Lijah?" I said "Oh my god!! Babe, Babe are you okay? Where are you? Why did you leave?" He questioned "I'm fine Elijah, I just had to" I explained "Baby, you can't just.. Just leave in the middle of the night like that" He said "Don't be mad" I said "Mad? Why would I be mad? I'm just scared. I can't sleep, I can't eat, nothing. Because I'm not with you" He said "I know, and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left" I said "No, No. You should've, but I should be with you" He replied "Elijah, no. You... You can't come with me." "Why, what did you have to leave. And what is this letter? A goodbye letter, a breakup letter. Baby, I need you to come back. I can pack and we can go, for however long we need to do this." He explained "No, you can't come here. I'm way too far" I explained "How far did you get?" He asked "About, maybe, 10 to 20 miles. Away, I'm okay though, I blacked out. But, this family picked me up and now I'm with them, I'm just gonna stay here tonight and I'll be up and gone back on my feet in the morning" "NO! NO! I don't care if you're with people. Tell me where you are, I'm not gonna come, I just wanna know" He said "Fine, I'm on the west side, along the tree line. Just past the exit of the western bridge. There" I explained, "Okay, and are you hurt?" "No, I just said I'm fine" I said kinda rudely "I know but you always say, you're fine and you aren't" He explained "Elijah, I'm sorry, but." I stopped "But what, Baby but what?" He asked "I have to go, I'm sorry" I said sadly "No, No. Babe, do not, hang up on me" He demanded " I don't have to, I love you" I said crying, "Baby. Baby no" He said " Goodbye, Elijah" I said "BABY NO! PLEASE NO!"

I hung up and just broke down. But what I didn't know was how long I was in the car and what was going on inside. "Jessie?" The lady asked " Yes mother" He answered " Can you go and check on the girl, the one in the car" She asked "Sure". He walked out and somehow immediately, he knew something was wrong. Because I wasn't on the phone, I was silent even though the windows were down. He looked through the window at me, and rushed over to see what was wrong. "Hey, Hey are you okay?" He asked "Yeah *Sniff* I'm okay" I said wiping the tears off my face "No, you're not" He replied "Here, move over a bit, so I can come in". So I did, I moved over and he opened the door and sat inside. He came in and could tell I'd been crying. He looked at me, in a way to say something like "Oh my god. You, you're crying" But without saying it. I looked at him, straight in the eye. And he put his arm around my back and just hugged me. I sat there and tried my hardest not to cry. "It's okay. I know we don't know each other. But can you tell me what's wrong? It might help" He explained "Yeah, well. I ran away. And I was just on the phone with my boyfriend, maybe ex-boyfriend. I don't know. And I just said the hardest goodbye of my life and..." I stopped and tried not to cry again "And, now I feel like I'm hurting him even more. And i don't know how to fix it and I don't know what to do" I explained "That's okay, we can figure that out later" He said hugging me again "I'm Jessie, by the way" He said "Jessie huh? Well, I'm Jordyn" I said "My brother's name is Sky, my dad's name is Sabor. At least that's just what we call him. You can call him that too. And my mom's name is, Sayla'' He explained " So, Sabor, Sayla, Sky and Jessie. Nice'' I said "No, that's not right" He said "How is that not right?" I asked "You forgot someone" He stated "Who?" I asked "I'll just say it. It's Sabor, Sayla, Sky, Jessie and Jordyn now" He said. Hearing him say that just made my day. "Wait" I said "What?" He replied "You're not hitting on me. Are you?" I asked "WHAT! No! I'm just saying, you're not alone" He said "Oh, Okay"