There is no death, just a change in Worlds

"What, what does it say?" Sky asked "I-'' Jessie stammered "What!" Sky exclaimed "It says, she.. She loves me" He stuttered "Loves you? How so?" Sky asked "I don't know, but um.. Hang on'' Jessie said "Okay" Sky replied. Jessie walked out and imagined he would have seen me reading but I wasn't there. I was in the backyard, cause I saw an animal. No I wasn't hunting it, I was admiring it. I hadn't seen anything other than Jessie and Sky for days. And to see an animal, it's beautiful. Jessie came to the back door and saw me standing there next to a deer. A baby deer, it was so cute. He cleared his throat and walked out. "Hey Jordyn" He said "Shh, look" I said quietly "Is that a deer?" He asked "Yeah, I've never seen one this small" I explained "Yeah, but um.. Can I talk to you?" He asked "Of course". I got up and the deer just walked away. "Okay, so I need you to be, just flat out with me on something, Okay?" He asked "Yeah, what is it?"  "You know how um.. You've been here for a little over 3 days?" "Yeah, and" I replied "Well, how do you feel about all of it?" He asked " I mean, I love it. It's so nice up here"  "No, no, not that. I mean.." He stuttered "Jessie you're scaring me" "How do you feel about staying here.. With me?" He asked "What does that mean?" I asked "I know you like it here, but how do you feel about staying here, like permanently?" "I feel the same, why would that change-" "Jordyn, then what about this'' He interrupted pulling the letter out of his jacket, "You found the letter" I said "No, Sky found it and gave it to me. I just read it'' "Were you ever gonna tell me?" He asked "Not in person, I couldn't""Why, why couldn't you?" He asked "Because! Because-" "Of Elijah'' He said "Yeah, I don't love Elijah, but If he found out somehow, he'd kill me" "No he wouldn't"  "Why's that?" I asked "Cause he'd have to get through me first'' He threatened "No, that's why. I don't want you or Sky getting hurt because of the mistakes I have made" "How, How is this a mistake?" He asked "Because, I love you Jessie. But- Elijah loves me. And now I'm stuck" I said "Let me rephrase that for you okay?"  "What does that-" "You love me, Elijah loves you, I hate him, But I love you. You're not stuck in some love triangle okay? He is, he loves you too much to a point of obsession. He won't let you go. But you don't have to worry about that idiot anymore. You have me and you have Sky. And I love you. Okay, I do. I don't care if Elijah has something to say about it, if he does. Let him say it, but nothing. Nothing is going to change the way I feel about you. Because that day in the car, I was hitting on you. But I Was scared you were stuck with him." He explained "I- I know that this is scary, but you have every right to fall for someone new, you just have to let him go. For good. No matter how much that hurts him. Let him go" He continued "I know I do, but I don't know how to" I said "I think I can help with that" He said "How, how are you gonna-" He interrupted me by kissing me. He knew that doing that was the right call, but what I didn't know was that I had a complication. A big one. Somehow. I honestly don't know how. But Elijah showed up. *Knock, Knock* "COMING!" Sky yelled "Hi, I'm here for Jordyn" Elijah said "Um. Okay, well she's in the backyard" Sky said suspiciously "Thanks" Elijah said, as Sky shut the door. He opened the gate and saw me and Jessie.

"JORDYN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!! 

To be Continued...