Arc 1: Campus Pentagonal Love(9)

~Happy Chinese New Year, may peace and prosperity come to you in this New Year ! and also Happy Valentine, best wishes for all of you love birds chu chu ( ̄ε ̄@). To celebrate 2 celebrations this week, I give you 2 update chapters and chapter 10 will have ehem, you know *that* scene. Hope you like it ^^ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sat for a while and ate Dylan's tofu, Aaron felt satisfied, walking out to his building. Suddenly, someone bumped him. Remembering Dylan, without he realised he smiled and tried to hug that person, but before he did that, he realised that the person who bumped him was not Dylan.

"It hurts" said a soft yet pitiful voice.

Looking at a beautiful, petite and soft girl, Aaron just coldly walked away.

That girl, Risa Brown, the female lead of this dog blood drama was left behind without any mercy. Because she couldn't get any help, she stand up by herself and walked to his building which was near with Aaron because she was on Economy and Management major.

Before entering his class, Risa went to the bathroom and cleaned his clothes.

"What's with that man. He could at least apologise. What a rude and cold man. I prefer soft and cheerful man" murmur Risa while sighing in the bathroom.

In the music room, the first year student of Music Performance were serious listening their lecturer. Their lecturer wanted to hear their ability in playing music, so the lecturer chose some students and of them is Raphael.

Raphael took his guitar and played in front of the class. The melody was so light at the beginning and became heavy in the middle, the play ended with catchy melody which many people absorbed in the class. Raphael was handsome, followed by his guitar ability, he already got many girl fangirling over him, but no matter how many girls fangirling over him, the thing most he concern was Dylan's attention towards him. Raphael could see Dylan's eyes are shining looking at his performance. Being watched by the one you love surely boosted him to play confidently, like a peacock tried to attract the mate.

The play ended with applause, and when Raphael back to his seat next to Dylan, he could feel Dylan's hot eyes looked at him while his hands grab his hand.

"You played very well Raph, I like your performance" said Dylan enthusiastically

"Thank you" said Raphael softly and I like you too inside his heart

"Next time, let's play together"

"With pleasure" smiled Raphael.

The class ended and when Dylan and Raphael went out from the class, there were Jayden and Kyle waited outside.

"Dylann! It's been a while. I missed you so much" yelled Jayden while tried to hug Dylan but cruelly pushed aside by Kyle.

"Dylan, don't let his stupidity infect you" said Kyle calmly while also tried to hug Dylan before being pulled out by Raphael.

"Who are you?" asked Kyle felt irritate

Before Raphael answered, Dylan spoke first.

"Kyle, Jay this is Raphael. He is a new transfer student here, and he knew my brother Alex so we went together this morning"

"Raphael, Kyle and Jayden are my childhood friends. Enough with the introduction, now let's eat, I'm starving" said Dylan while walked towards campus cafeteria. This cafeteria was at the same level with many famous and expensive restaurants in Country C because it was made specially for wealthy students there. All chefs here are certified chef who often serve VIP in business circle and government, but campus also prepared some cheaper food with good quality for low budget students. Dylan wanted to try food here from the beginning he stepped this campus, and finally it's time for him to taste it.

Dylan happily walked at the front and because he was too happy, he didn't look the person in front of him and finally bumped each other. Raphael, Jayden and Kyle rushed to help Dylan while the person who bumped him still lied there with the food spilled everywhere, dirtied Dylan and that person's clothes.

"ouchh, it hurts. Ahh the food!" said a soft and crisp voice who happened to be Risa Brown

"You bumped into him and you still worried about the food rather than apologise"said Raphael coldly to the girl

Jayden and Kyle were busy helping Dylan to clean his clothes and after hearing Raphael's words, they looked at Risa coldly.

What happen with men these days T.T thought Risa

"No, no I don't mean that. I was so hungry and that was the money left to buy that food. I'm sorry" said Risa pitifully.

"What a dull reason" said Jayden

Hearing that cold remark, Risa bow his head and started crying pitifully. Risa was a beautiful and cute girl with long black hair wearing a soft green dress. He was too soft and cried easily so she often be bullied by many children in the orphanage, even until University, Risa still became a soft and weak girl. His appearance right now could poke even the the cruellest men to stop by and coax her.

Hearing the reminder from Alpha, Dylan finally realised that this is the female lead that he must chase, so Dylan lazily, tried to collect all energy he had to try to start chasing her.

"Hey, hey it's ok. Please don't cry" coaxed Dylan softly to Risa

Hearing that soft coax, Raphael, Jayden and Kyle were burnt with jealousy, looking at Risa with hating eyes.

This woman, how dare she thought Raphael, Jayden and Kyle

Hearing soft and calming voice, Risa brave herself to look at the speaker and stunned to the sight. The speaker was handsome with his brown soft hair and friendly face. His voice also soft and calming.

This is my type, oh God thought Risa while blushing

This woman, now she became more vulgar thinking about him! thought Raphael, Jayden and Kyle

"I-I am sorry" said Risa shy-fully

"It's ok. But look, your clothe is dirty now, even the food was spilled. How about eating with us and then I'll buy you a new clothes?" asked Dylan softly

"NO!!!" yelled Raphael, Jayden and Kyle at the same time

Shocked with the yell, Dylan gave question look at them.

"Ehem, you are starving let's just eat. She also would feel bad having a table with a stranger, so-"

"No, no I won't feel bad" said Risa enthusiastically

Kyle's word was interrupted and he felt so much anger toward Risa

This wicked woman, she did it intentionally thought Kyle

"Regarding to clothes, I will assign my aide to buy it. You don't need to do it Dylan" said Jayden softly to persuade him.

When Dylan want to answer, there was a heavy and cold voice shifting their attention.

"What's wrong here?"